Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
After not having played Zelda for like a month sue to fatigue, I picked it back up just to go straight to Hyrule Castle and finally beat the game.
I'm getting classic Zelda vibes from here. The music and the atmosphere here :wow:
Makes me wonder if I would've preferred a classic style Zelda :francis:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
After not having played Zelda for like a month sue to fatigue, I picked it back up just to go straight to Hyrule Castle and finally beat the game.
I'm getting classic Zelda vibes from here. The music and the atmosphere here :wow:
Makes me wonder if I would've preferred a classic style Zelda :francis:

The castle is pretty nice. did you search around inside the castle itself? go under the castle to the jail area, and find the hylian shield. You'll probably like the second DLC, because it's apparently supposed to have a legit dungeon, I think.

edit: that hover game remind me of the manga air gear. I'm still surprised there isn't a game that took the concept of air gear. would be pretty cool.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
"KS: There’s an overwhelmingly insane support for a Nintendo Switch version of FighterZ. Have you seen the outreach and is there anything you would like to say to them?

TH: In terms of the Switch version, we’re currently working on Xenoverse 2 for the Switch, so we want players to first go there, and then we can talk about FighterZ."

There's a chance it seems. Looks like people gotta support their first demand before they can get the next one.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
"KS: There’s an overwhelmingly insane support for a Nintendo Switch version of FighterZ. Have you seen the outreach and is there anything you would like to say to them?

TH: In terms of the Switch version, we’re currently working on Xenoverse 2 for the Switch, so we want players to first go there, and then we can talk about FighterZ."

There's a chance it seems. Looks like people gotta support their first demand before they can get the next one.

That much was obvious. If they announced Fighter Z before Xenoverse 2 came out people would just hold out for Fighter Z on Switch instead.

I dunno how Xenoverse 2 will do since it's a year late port going for $50 with none of the DLC included in.:ld:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
tumblr_osxyu2LGkS1rl04amo1_540.jpg

tumblr_osxyu2LGkS1rl04amo2_540.jpg

tumblr_osxyu2LGkS1rl04amo3_540.jpg

looks pretty trashy

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
ARMS worth the buy?

i only got zelda right now... and mk8 but that gets boring after a while, and its really only fun if i play with someone

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just ordered this Splatoon 2 game. Bought the first one on a black Friday sale and never even opened it but I'm looking for something new to play on the Switch so I'll try this.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
ARMS worth the buy?

i only got zelda right now... and mk8 but that gets boring after a while, and its really only fun if i play with someone
I really wish there was a demo out there cause it's a game worth trying first to see if it hooks you or not. I love it and have put nearly 50 hrs in it, but it's not for everyone. The local multiplayer is fun and the online multiplayer is addicting and runs incredibly.