Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I went to Best Buy today and left with 4 Zelda BOTW amiibos and Puyo Puyo Tetris
You will love Puyo Puyo Tetris, unless you suck at one or both of them. The story mode in that game is funny in a bit of a shocking way. Not sure you looked at the rating but if you do I'm sure you'll be :what: until you play the story

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You will love Puyo Puyo Tetris, unless you suck at one or both of them. The story mode in that game is funny in a bit of a shocking way. Not sure you looked at the rating but if you do I'm sure you'll be :what: until you play the story
I love that game. I'm better at Puyo Puyo, but I still play fusion mostly. Great portable game too

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I played the demo for hours. I know I'm gonna like the full game.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
For Puyo Puyo, I wish online had team battle. But I was just playing it a little while ago, bout to hop back on.

Also lol, the amiibos was a brilliant idea. it kinda helped them still make a decent profit off the Wii U.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Had it bout a week dope system so far

First Nintendo since wii but never played bought it for my daughter

So really my first since the og

Being rocking with Sony past 20 years Sony Ps 1-4

My first Zelda game dope so far haven't really had time to play since working overtime, working out or chasing girls

I thought I would play mostly in dock with my tv but I've played mostly handheld kinda dope since it's casual just pick up and get busy :wow:

I got sniperclips but have not downloaded yet

Waiting for my daughter (10 year old) to come over so we can play

Any other games I should get so we can play together

Thank god I listened to the coli and didn't get a pro Controller

I'm doing fine so far

What's your online names I created a mii
Is it like psn friends?

Don't really have buyers remorse but my backlog on PS4 is huge and didn't really need a switch
Playing with my daughter will make me feel better about purchase

Turning into a hardcore minimalist

I would still recommend I think all together I spent 400 I'm going to love this next time I travel tho

Just getting older I still love the hobby of video games just feeling like working out is better

Sorry for the vent I love the coli

Your daughter would probably really like BOTW. I have a nine year old (daughter). I stopped playing on my profile once she got into it, and we had a blast with me helping her out whenever she got stuck. She's since beaten most of the game. Othello is another game that we've had a lot of fun playing together. There's always minecraft too.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

I'm ready

I feel a port is on the way, but I would hope that follows with the announcement of Bayo 3.

I think this E3 for Nintendo was about letting people know they hear what they're asking for which is why I feel some people don't understand why Metroid and Pokemon console version being announced regardless of any footage shown means so much to the people who went crazy over it. I think E3 coming and going is like a sense of relief for these companies because people expect so much, but they want to do things on their own terms and at their own pace.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
http://gizmodo.com/the-nes30-pro-is-the-perfect-portable-controller-for-th-1796068741

Works as a bluetooth controller for many other products too. $43 on Amazon :ehh:

irqndwvt2jyp0yrcwfgs.jpg

ofyyuwsqbuyuz9e1mudt.jpg