Nintendo Switch Official Thread

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Had it bout a week dope system so far

First Nintendo since wii but never played bought it for my daughter

So really my first since the og

Being rocking with Sony past 20 years Sony Ps 1-4

My first Zelda game dope so far haven't really had time to play since working overtime, working out or chasing girls

I thought I would play mostly in dock with my tv but I've played mostly handheld kinda dope since it's casual just pick up and get busy :wow:

I got sniperclips but have not downloaded yet

Waiting for my daughter (10 year old) to come over so we can play

Any other games I should get so we can play together

Thank god I listened to the coli and didn't get a pro Controller

I'm doing fine so far

What's your online names I created a mii
Is it like psn friends?

Don't really have buyers remorse but my backlog on PS4 is huge and didn't really need a switch
Playing with my daughter will make me feel better about purchase

Turning into a hardcore minimalist

I would still recommend I think all together I spent 400 I'm going to love this next time I travel tho

Just getting older I still love the hobby of video games just feeling like working out is better

Sorry for the vent I love the coli

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I don't see what purpose it has on XBOX or PS4 though
So that console gamers can play pc games on their tv with little setup. Its genius. It has the benefit of keeping console gamers who like pc games to stay on their console ecosystem. So think about it... playing legally or pirated pc games on your legal console thru Rainway. If anyone should be against rainway, it ain't console gaming compan

Last edited:

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps

My first Zelda game dope so far haven't really had time to play since working overtime, working out or chasing girls

I thought I would play mostly in dock with my tv but I've played mostly handheld kinda dope since it's casual just pick up and get busy :wow:

I'm doing fine so far

Is it like psn friends?

Don't really have buyers remorse but my backlog on PS4 is huge and didn't really need a switch

I would still recommend I think all together I spent 400 I'm going to love this next time I travel tho

Just getting older I still love the hobby of video games just feeling like working out is better

respect for playing with your daughter :salute:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Quick question: Can you use 2 pro controllers in portable mode? I'm about to travel to Denver, and I wanna bring my Switch. I wanna play MK8D while I'm there, Is this possible with 2 pro controllers? I fukking hate the joycons and I know my friend will feel the same way. Too small, frfr

Anyway, I wanna buy some legal fire and play MK8D with my friend. I'm about to go to BB tomorrow (or amazon if it's sold out) and buy a 2nd pro controller

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Quick question: Can you use 2 pro controllers in portable mode? I'm about to travel to Denver, and I wanna bring my Switch. I wanna play MK8D while I'm there, Is this possible with 2 pro controllers? I fukking hate the joycons and I know my friend will feel the same way. Too small, frfr

Anyway, I wanna buy some legal fire and play MK8D with my friend. I'm about to go to BB tomorrow (or amazon if it's sold out) and buy a 2nd pro controller
You talking "tabletop" mode?

Yeah, you can use 2 pro controllers

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

:what:

nikka don't you live in DC? Its legal there. Buy you some weed from your local shop and take it with you.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

I'm doing fine so far

Is it like psn friends?

You and your daughter will love Mario Kart Deluxe. my younger sisters love games like MK8D, Smash, Mario Party, and 2 player co op games like donkey kong and mario 3d land.

So I would suggest the Mario Kart game, Mario x Rabbids when it comes out in August I think, and Pokken. Also, you and her should learn how to play splatoon 2 when it comes out in 20 days, since there will be local multiplayer this time around, and I'm sure she would enjoy the single player mode A LOT more than older people.

I only own four games atm

Puyo Puyo tetris
Zelda BOTW
MK8DX
ARMS (which I don't know if it's your style of fighting game, so I suggest Pokken which is out in Sept)

Also, there's MineCraft, but not my type of game.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
You and your daughter will love Mario Kart Deluxe. my younger sisters love games like MK8D, Smash, Mario Party, and 2 player co op games like donkey kong and mario 3d land.

So I would suggest the Mario Kart game, Mario x Rabbids when it comes out in August I think, and Pokken. Also, you and her should learn how to play splatoon 2 when it comes out in 20 days, since there will be local multiplayer this time around, and I'm sure she would enjoy the single player mode A LOT more than older people.

I only own four games atm

Puyo Puyo tetris
Zelda BOTW
MK8DX
ARMS (which I don't know if it's your style of fighting game, so I suggest Pokken which is out in Sept)

Also, there's MineCraft, but not my type of game.

So I need to cop another controller asap for Mario kart ???

Also can you answer my question about is there friend list like psn?

Like when I get on I can see if my friends are playing there Switch

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
So I need to cop another controller asap for Mario kart ???

Also can you answer my question about is there friend list like psn?

Like when I get on I can see if my friends are playing there Switch

You may want to invest in pro controllers if you bout that expense which I'm not right now. the methods are

Get 2 more joycons and another joycon grip. or 2 pro controllers. I would encourage 2 pro controllers seeing as you technically have 2 controllers already with the joycons (yea, I know they're small)

I thought you meant is it like PSN in terms of achievements, adding by username, and chat, and voice chat and all that other online craze. which the answer is no atm.

The online so far is adding by friend code, and you can see if people on your friends list is online and what game they're playing, and what mode they're playing in that game, I believe. But that's about it until the limited time free until start of next year online service kicks in. And that should kick in right around when Splatoon 2 comes out on the 21rst. I read in the news section of the switch that they're gonna go into more detail very soon, maybe with vids and all that. So keep an eye on that or this thread for more info on that.

It's app based so if your daughter has a smartphone tablet, or any device that supports apps, then shes set.