Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Daps
If people are looking for a Switch, Target has a bundle that you would pretty much buy anyway if you were to get a switch except maybe the case.

https://www.target.com/p/nintendo-1...9373&afid=Slickdeals LLC&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

Nintendo Switch with Gray Joy-Con Starter Bundle contains:

•Nintendo Switch with Gray Joy-Con
•Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
•Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Game Traveler Deluxe Travel Case
•Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
•The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The resale value of these is going to be nuts
GCU Members.: Zelda Champions Amiibo Pre-orders: Daruk $12.80 & More + Free Store Pickup

Best Buy.com has for Gamer's Club Unlocked Members: Select Legend of Zelda Amiibos for Pre-order for $12.79 Each. Select free in-store pickup, otherwise shipping is free for orders $35+. Thanks TashSunrider
Also available:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
GCU Members.: Zelda Champions Amiibo Pre-orders: Daruk $12.80 & More + Free Store Pickup

Best Buy.com has for Gamer's Club Unlocked Members: Select Legend of Zelda Amiibos for Pre-order for $12.79 Each. Select free in-store pickup, otherwise shipping is free for orders $35+. Thanks TashSunrider
Also available:

Those amiibos look ok. The only one i am thinking of buying is Mipha and Urbosa. I bought the mario + bowser wedding edition and goomba and koopa troopa. leaning toward ordering peach just to complete it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Also available:
They have the spots open, but you can't preorder yet. It says "coming soon"

I buying them when they go on sale. I got all the OG BOTW amiibos, and I don't regret that decision at all. The value has just increased since the time I bought them.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
They have the spots open, but you can't preorder yet. It says "coming soon"

I buying them when they go on sale. I got all the OG BOTW amiibos, and I don't regret that decision at all. The value has just increased since the time I bought them.
The mario ones are ready for preorder.