Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't watch :sadcam:. I was cooking chicken for dinner :snoop: are there links to the Nintendo presentation? I like what I'm hearing but I want to see it too :sadbron:

Edit: :whoo: just watched.

:hhh: at them putting all these damn games out before the end of the year.

:picard: my wallet

:lupe: can my relationship survive all these games?

:patrice:my girl does enjoy mario

:dwillhuh: what if I take a family medical leave of absence from work?

Last edited:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I can't even find a Switch on a random ass day in April. Can you imagine how fast they gonna be sold out in the holiday months? Between stans and resellers they disappear in seconds.
Exactly. fukk is that guy smoking thinking it's smarter to wait til Black Friday. :camby:These dumb asses I tell ya. If you see one and have the money, cop it. Zelda alone will have you eating for a long time until you decide to check out other Switch games.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
nintedo killed it for a 30 minute presentation. i was expecting arms, splatoon 2 and a lot of mario game play but they brought the big guns out:damn:

i hope by their next conference we get some game play or big updates on pokemon and metroid. i'm fine with waiting 2-3 years for it but any info would keep the hype for it going.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Really enjoyed their press conference because they gave a nice outline for the next few years similarly to what Sony did last year.

2017: Zelda, Mario, Xenoblade
2018: Yoshi, Kirby and probably Smash port
2019/2020: Pokemon and Metroid Prime 4.

Looking at it now 2017 is one of the best year one launches for a console ever if you include Splatoon, MK8 and Arms. Contrary to what the narrative was

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Even though Wii U flopped, it still has many classic games on it hence why all these DX are being released for the Switch. Nintendo is always committed, even if people don't show up. I don't regret buying my Wii U one bit. shyt still gets played on the regs by the kids. And the Switch won't be any different. FOH if you thought Nintendo was ever gonna fall off or the Switch would fail.
Exactly. My kids are addicted to my old 3ds games I bought like 5 years ago. Nintendo is synonymous with quality at this point.

Daps
Never played a Xenoblade game, are all the games independent stories? (Like Final Fantasy) Are the games any good? Action looks kinda slow paced.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Never played a Xenoblade game, are all the games independent stories? (Like Final Fantasy) Are the games any good? Action looks kinda slow paced.

Yeah they are independent stories so you can jump in when ever.

The first xenoblade game was one of the best jrpg I've played in years. Big world, lots of exploration, cool monsters to fight , ok nothing special story.

The action is similar to a mmo where in battle attacks are automatic but during your turn you can use specific attacks to knock over an enemy or stun em etc

If your looking for a solid quality jrpg the Xenoblade games are a instant cop