Nintendo Switch Official Thread

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Not really fair to blame us for being cautious after the Wii U breh. Zelda looked fire, but I had to know Nintendo was truly committed.
Even though Wii U flopped, it still has many classic games on it hence why all these DX are being released for the Switch. Nintendo is always committed, even if people don't show up. I don't regret buying my Wii U one bit. shyt still gets played on the regs by the kids. And the Switch won't be any different. FOH if you thought Nintendo was ever gonna fall off or the Switch would fail.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Still trying to figure out why people are so upset over the character design in Xenoblade 2. The characters looked like shyt in the original and X. The faces look so much better now

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Monster hunter and Pokemon on the switch means this system is going to be EVEYWHERE

Once metroid and smash drops....yeah

If this gets 3rd party support as well.

#nintendoback

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Still trying to figure out why people are so upset over the character design in Xenoblade 2. The characters looked like shyt in the original and X. The faces look so much better now

Probably because Xeno 2 has a very anime tales of look to it thats jarring compared to the other games. Doesn't bother me but I can see why some can have an issue with it I guess.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
There are a lot of Nintendo franchises I don't really care about, but watching that Mario trailer :banderas:. Game looks great, and the song attached with it was jamming :wow:. I hope they have a Mario bundle come holiday time.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nintendo won y'all

DCNxl_xXgAAUeHY.jpg:large