Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
if it's a nice little combo of part 1 and 2..but those fukkers at capcom can't even be bothered to release MM legacy 2 or the disney joint on Nintendo platforms...

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
if it's a nice little combo of part 1 and 2..but those fukkers at capcom can't even be bothered to release MM legacy 2 or the disney joint on Nintendo platforms...
Yeah I know but its worth a shot. Can you please vote and spread the link?

It has a great co-op and multiplayer element that would be perfect for Switch.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I'm clearly a noob because this is my first ever Zelda game (I've been PlayStation exclusive until now) so I'm running around BoTW lost as all hell. I did the obvious first shrine, then I went and did a 2nd one that was in some cold land. I had no cold weather gear, idk how to prepare the peppers, my ass only got a damn tree branch as a weapon.... so I'm HAUL ASSIN to the top of the mountain where it was located, barely made it with a quarter bar of health. So now I'm gonna go find the third one tomorrow until I go to work.... oh wait a minute... I CAN TAKE THIS TO MY JOB TOO :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Played some Metal Slug also... never played it before, it's fun. Though I was using the Joycon D-Pad which hurts like all hell.

Using a wired connection at home while docked, lucky for me I just happened to have the USB to Ethernet adapter required because my old laptop's ethernet port didn't work so I had to buy one for it.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm clearly a noob because this is my first ever Zelda game (I've been PlayStation exclusive until now) so I'm running around BoTW lost as all hell. I did the obvious first shrine, then I went and did a 2nd one that was in some cold land. I had no cold weather gear, idk how to prepare the peppers, my ass only got a damn tree branch as a weapon.... so I'm HAUL ASSIN to the top of the mountain where it was located, barely made it with a quarter bar of health. So now I'm gonna go find the third one tomorrow until I go to work.... oh wait a minute... I CAN TAKE THIS TO MY JOB TOO :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Played some Metal Slug also... never played it before, it's fun. Though I was using the Joycon D-Pad which hurts like all hell.

Using a wired connection at home while docked, lucky for me I just happened to have the USB to Ethernet adapter required because my old laptop's ethernet port didn't work so I had to buy one for it.
Lol @ i can take this to work

Please consider getting a pro controller. Your hands will thank you

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Been playing Disgaea 5 heavy. The battery life on this thing sucks. I almost never use the dock so I'm constantly having to recharge it and it's awkward to charge and play.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Been playing Disgaea 5 heavy. The battery life on this thing sucks. I almost never use the dock so I'm constantly having to recharge it and it's awkward to charge and play.
Just dock it when you're not using it.
How long you playing this thing for? I've put well over 100hrs in on the handheld and have only seen the low battery symbol two times I think

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Simon Viklund, the composer for Bionic Commando Rearmed, replied to the twitter poll saying he's already sunk too many hours into the game and lost a relationship etc cause of it.... Here are two of the NES tracks he remixed for the game.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just dock it when you're not using it.
How long you playing this thing for? I've put well over 100hrs in on the handheld and have only seen the low battery symbol two times I think
I don't use the dock I use the cable that came with the pro controller I'm just gonna look on Amazon for a cable that doesn't stick out so far on the connector

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo might have fukked around and turned me into a stan brehs :wow:

I put some mighty work in BotW this morning, all while I was laying in bed. :wow:

I ain't had to find the remote, turn on the damn PS4, cut the TV and sound system on, I ain't had to get up and sit in my chair :wow: