Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Reggie confirmed that the Nintendo Spotlight will be 25 minutes.:francis:

He did however say that the event will be fast paced with new announcements and new info and that the Treehouse Live event will continue to have wold premieres.:ehh:

On one hand, that's way too short and im %100 positive that Super Mario Odyssey will take up the majority of the Spotlight and god forbid they focus too much on Splatoon 2, ARMS and that goddamn Mario x Rabbids game.:stopitslime:

On the other hand, at least there wont be any cringy cac bullshyt meme humor we've seen at EA's and Microsoft's conferences and we'll see more games than talking.:manny:

Still looking forward to it but im keeping my expectations very VERY low for this one.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
^^^ Thats good straight to the point none of those corny skits or fluff to pad things out.

Just drop game after game like Sony been doing

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think this should be a good indication at how the Spotlight will go:

They went through 16 games in 9 minutes. If they can repeat this pace, then we should be seeing plenty of games in 25.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The Nintendo Switch snuck into 3 different E3 presentations before they could even get their turn.

1. EA's FIFA 18
2. Microsoft's Minecraft - Xbox One and Switch crossplay
3. Bethesda's Skyrim: Legendary Edition with all DLC.

shyts ridiculous.

#switchset

instantcop

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The Nintendo Switch snuck into 3 different E3 presentations before they could even get their turn.

1. EA's FIFA 18
2. Microsoft's Minecraft - Xbox One and Switch crossplay
3. Bethesda's Skyrim: Legendary Edition with all DLC.

shyts ridiculous.

#switchset
Xb1 and switch cross play just sold me into buying mine craft for switch. That's going to be dope as hell to play on the switch in my house and have 4 other people playing on the tv.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ok Nintendo, the bar has been to an all time low. Nowhere to go but up, hope those 25 minutes are put to good use.