Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That is entirely up to Nintendo. Zelda is available for Wii U and from what I understand the experience isn't any different in any major way. So the launch of the Switch isn't as strong IMO as the hype would suggest.
I still have the concern that Nintendo might fail on delivering enough AAA titles to support the console in the long run.
I also wonder if Nintendo will treat the switch like the 3DS and release several incrementally better models.
I like the switch a lot, but I'm a pessimist and very skeptical of mostly everything.
I don't think we're gonna see a hardware revision for a while. They're struggling to manufacture enough consoles with one sku, never mind multiple.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don't think we're gonna see a hardware revision for a while. They're struggling to manufacture enough consoles with one sku, never mind multiple.
Of course it wouldn't be soon, but I wouldn't put it past them to release newer models further down the line with features the launch Switch should have had from the jump.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Several games announced by French developer Microïds.

dSjL3ey.jpg

Syberia 1 - Q3 2017
Syberia 2 - Q4 2017
Gear.Club - Q4 2017
Flashback Remastered - Q4 2017
Syberia 3 - Q1 2018
Blacksad - Q4 2018

Would probably prefer they bundled the Syberia games together but I understand why they'd want to stagger the releases.
Pretty sure Gear.Club is a mobile racing sim so not sure what to think of that other than Switch will finally get a true racing sim.
I don't know if Flashback Remastered is a new remastering or that ugly remake that was on XBLA a few years back. The screenshot is from the original Sega CD game.
Blacksad is an all new graphic novel based on the gorgeous French comic. That actually got me hype till I saw the release date.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
These joycons are ass. Flimsy as fukk. Still waiting for my box from Nintendo to ship my left one back. Crouch button don't work

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saw some one playing with this on a plane, not gonna front it looked cool, until he started playing a wii u game.
That's the cool thing, the WiI U tablet would've stopped working once he went several feet away from the Wii U console.