Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I just want wii u support :mjcry: please bless me Nintendo
As one of the 5 other Americans that bought a Wii U, I can confirm for you that shyt is dead in the water fam. I'm holding onto mine for collector purposes. Hopefully to eventually grab Star Fox Zero and Paper Mario Color Splah on a come up deal.

Lol @ Nintendo bringing Pokken Tournament to the Switch and not Sun/Moon. Someone please get Reggie Fils-Aime on the Board of Directors :stopitslime:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:what: nikka its 2017...them games launched years if not decades ago...see there yall go again making excuses for these damn gaming companies smh

How many were you expecting? 21 seems like a good bit for now. I'm sure all them would need a unique fighting style as well. If you're thinking 300, then they may as well have made a Pokemon Stadium 3, because that's way too much.

I never bought that game for Wii U. The only game I bought as Wii U was on its final breath was Paper Mario Colour Splash.

This game now being portable seems like a much better cop. Also feel like there's a lot of people who own the Switch and actually haven't even played the Wii U version, so if Wii U owners are pissed, just stick with ARMS and wait out for Smash. Would be nice to have a lot of unique fighting games to chose from on the Switch in portable style.

Pokken Tournament DX
ARMS
Smash
DragonBall XV
Street Fighter

Can't even say I'm mad at the Direct when I really think about it.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
As one of the 5 other Americans that bought a Wii U, I can confirm for you that shyt is dead in the water fam. I'm holding onto mine for collector purposes. Hopefully to eventually grab Star Fox Zero and Paper Mario Color Splah on a come up deal.

Lol @ Nintendo bringing Pokken Tournament to the Switch and not Sun/Moon. Someone please get Reggie Fils-Aime on the Board of Directors :stopitslime:
I mean wii u support as in BC on the switch

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Pokemon Company and Gamefreak do what they want. Nintendo has part ownership over Pokemon but they have like zero say over what games are made and on what console. You don't think Nintendo would've liked to have had a home console version of Pokemon by now?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Another E3 wishlist leak it looks like.

18888754_150656895478444_8189437734985662464_n.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Quick Review of Nintendo Switch at work experience.

I brought my Switch to work, hooked it up the TV and we played 4 player Mario Kart. Grand Prix tournaments. At the end of each tournament, the last two places had to give the controller to two other people who wanted to play that were watching. It was fun to play and watch others play because they wouldn't give up even if they sucked. One dude said his finger was hurting from pressing accelerate I told him don't press it then. It auto accelerates. He was mind-blown.

I put another game in and discovered that It's 2017 and there are people who still haven't played Street Fighter 2. Only one other person at my job knew how to throw ryu fireballs on command and he's a hardcore player who even has a Ryu tattoo. Three people kept complaining like man if this was Mortal Kombat or Injustice I'd be whooping y'all ass and I said then bring your PS4 then and they said nah too much work.

The portability of this system is amazing especially with the 3rd party Myriann Portable Switch Dock. It's small and convenient. This is before everyone else at work arrived though so it doesn't show how crowded it was before. I'm really glad I bought this dock mod cause the way the cables came out of the original dock created a tangled mess and would fall more often.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
You are the @Fatboi1 of the switch

Defending everything
I don't defend everything. All I said is I'm still copping it. My favorite 3D fighter of all time is the Dead or Alive series. That game doesn't come with 21 fukking fighters. shyt, 21 is a lot compared to what I'm used to.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don't defend everything. All I said is I'm still copping it. My favorite 3D fighter of all time is the Dead or Alive series. That game doesn't come with 21 fukking fighters. shyt, 21 is a lot compared to what I'm used to.
Pump the breaks bruh