Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The switch version of NBA playgrounds needs the new patch immediately. That final match against Allen iverson and Shaq is complete bs and really puts a spotlight on this game's flaws. Who decided to make a game where shaq has a near zero 3point stat but every single time the CPU shaq gets the ball he's sinking 3's with perfect timing that count as 4. Also Ai sinks every shot as well as strips the ball from you regardless of whether or not you cross over. It was easily one of the most frustrating gaming moments I've had in a while. The difficulty ramps up even more every time you get a power up. The CPU team will strip the ball immediately and sink 4 pointers like it's nothing. I was finally able to win by 1 point after several losses.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Can someone provide me with an update on the switch? Like how is it doing is it still popular and selling well or are people saying it is the new version of the Wii U

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Can someone provide me with an update on the switch? Like how is it doing is it still popular and selling well or are people saying it is the new version of the Wii U
It's still hard to find in stores. I slept on it when it was announced. Graphically it's nothing amazing. It falls well behind PS4/XB1 in that respect.
The versatility of it is what I really underestimated. Being able to play anywhere and continue the same game on my TV has opened up more time for me to game.
The joycons are a complete joke IMO and I wish Nintendo stop fooling around with gimmicky controllers, but I've learned to deal with them.
I wouldn't associate it with the Wii U at all.
If you aren't already interested in Nintendo's exclusives I don't think this console will make you a believer, but if you enjoy their games the Switch is definitely a must buy.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Binding Of Isaac Creator’s New Game Is A Post-Apocalyptic Platformer For PC And Switch
opnlbfin5jezspfylq12.jpg

After much waiting and a little teasing, Binding of Isaac creator/Super Meat Boy co-creator Edmund McMillen has announced a new game. It’s a collaboration with Closure creator Tyler Glaiel called The End Is Nigh.Together, they’re making an adventure-platformer where you die “a lot.”

Between that and the odd row of insta-death spikes, there are some superficial similarities to Super Meat Boy. End Is Nigh, however, is a much more expansive game that seems to have more of an exploration component to it. Despite a relatively quick turnaround time (McMillen says the game was born of a two-week game jam in September of last year), it’s “by far, the largest game (level wise)” he’s ever worked on.

There will be more than 600 levels spread out across 12 chapters, which will chronicle your tiny blob man’s search for a friend at the end of the world. He’ll make this friend “out of pieces of people he finds along his journey,” because hi, this is Edmund McMillen we’re talking about, remember? The End Is Nigh is coming to PC on July 12 and Switch “later.”

http://kotaku.com/binding-of-isaac-creator-s-new-game-is-a-post-apocalypt-1795909149

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Still popular but Nintendo is having a big problem manufacturing anywhere near enough needed to meet demand. Particularly in Japan.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
It's still hard to find in stores. I slept on it when it was announced. Graphically it's nothing amazing. It falls well behind PS4/XB1 in that respect.
The versatility of it is what I really underestimated. Being able to play anywhere and continue the same game on my TV has opened up more time for me to game.
The joycons are a complete joke IMO and I wish Nintendo stop fooling around with gimmicky controllers, but I've learned to deal with them.
I wouldn't associate it with the Wii U at all.
If you aren't already interested in Nintendo's exclusives I don't think this console will make you a believer, but if you enjoy their games the Switch is definitely a must buy.

i got it on the 1st day lol

Only played snipperclips and Zelda and both are dope.

I bought the pro controller -- dont like the joy cons.

But i love the system i was just wondering if it would have the same fate as the wii u

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
i got it on the 1st day lol

Only played snipperclips and Zelda and both are dope.

I bought the pro controller -- dont like the joy cons.

But i love the system i was just wondering if it would have the same fate as the wii u
That is entirely up to Nintendo. Zelda is available for Wii U and from what I understand the experience isn't any different in any major way. So the launch of the Switch isn't as strong IMO as the hype would suggest.
I still have the concern that Nintendo might fail on delivering enough AAA titles to support the console in the long run.
I also wonder if Nintendo will treat the switch like the 3DS and release several incrementally better models.
I like the switch a lot, but I'm a pessimist and very skeptical of mostly everything.