Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
See 1 thing i dnt respect about these fighting games is the limited amount of characters they give u man....arms only giving u 10 characters like really? U expect for me to pay 60 dollars for 10 fukking characters? :russ: and how much friggin pokemon are there? Over 300? And u only gonna put 20 in the game? :scust: we as gamers need to stop accepting bullshyt...and yea im mad as hell :pacspit:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
See 1 thing i dnt respect about these fighting games is the limited amount of characters they give u man....arms only giving u 10 characters like really? U expect for me to pay 60 dollars for 10 fukking characters? :russ: and how much friggin pokemon are there? Over 300? And u only gonna put 20 in the game? :scust: we as gamers need to stop accepting bullshyt...and yea im mad as hell :pacspit:
Agreed. I still regret copping Pokken Tournament for the Wii-U cause that shyt had barely any characters to play with. shyt was a waste of money.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm still coppin

The whole point of buying 2 player games is to play with other people.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Most new fighting franchises don't launch with thay many characters.
Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, Smash, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, etc. None of them launched with more than 12 characters.
You got to establish a franchise first before throwing a ton of characters at people they've never seen before.

You could say different for Pokken obviously, that's based on a long running franchise.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Most new fighting franchises don't launch with thay many characters.
Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, Smash, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, etc. None of them launched with more than 12 characters.
You got to establish a franchise first before throwing a ton of characters at people they've never seen before.

You could say different for Pokken obviously, that's based on a long running franchise.
:what: nikka its 2017...them games launched years if not decades ago...see there yall go again making excuses for these damn gaming companies smh

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
:what: nikka its 2017...them games launched years if not decades ago...see there yall go again making excuses for these damn gaming companies smh

He has a point though, breh. New fighters have to establish a solid presence and that's done through solid mechanics, appealing character design and the single most important is character balance. The more characters, the more time consuming and difficult that becomes, which probably isn't financially worth it before you've found success.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate the brehs with the suggestions from the last page. But I just went and got a Pixel charger from Best Buy and this shyt charges the Switch quick as fukk. So I would suggest that for people that need a portable charger. (not a battery pack)