Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Brehs...what portable charger do ya'll use. It's simple. I just need a charger to charge the system while I play it. Every time I look at this shyt on the internet, I just forget about it. Too much bad info out there.

Anker powercore+. I get a positive charge while playing botw.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Brehs...what portable charger do ya'll use. It's simple. I just need a charger to charge the system while I play it. Every time I look at this shyt on the internet, I just forget about it. Too much bad info out there.
This is not a recommendation but just showing you what i use. Villain 20000 mah portable charger i bought to use with my ipad pro but it charges my switch at the same time although slowly. Maybe that powercore is faster

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ok now this is just a low blow Game Freak.:dead:

zPhnrJ3.jpg

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
Why is it still so hard to find one of these? After E3 announcements I'd imagine the chances of getting one anytime soon would be a wrap. Anyone know any places in the NYC area that regularly replenishes their stock?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
If I was one of those leakers I'd be ducking if I were them. Pokémon fanboys bout to come for their scalps.:damn:
I hope Wii U owners are so mad they don't buy the game because that will be less experienced players kicking my ass online