Nintendo Switch Official Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I dunno, I just walked into Best Buy and they had some. Like 4-5. Copped one. Then a week later I was in there for something else and they had a few more.

Fred.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Probably Pokémon Mars for the DS or something :troll:

For the sake of Switch manufacturers I hope so cause if it it's what I think it is, they'll never go home.:mjcry:

Edit: Matsuda, the producer of Pokémon retweeted the direct, he ONLY retweets directs for mainline Pokémon games.

Sending prayers to Switch manufacturers, they're never gonna see their families again.:to:

Last edited:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First Monster Hunter now this. Jesus. If tomorrow's direct goes well Nintendo.....Nintendo is going too far with the domination. shyt is unfair at this point.

get

Last edited:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2AwcGdQ.jpg

In-game image was posted yesterday and the concept art was posted today. Some details

i'm a translator working on the upcoming pokémon game which you know as codename "pokémon stars".
I'll be leaving here few infos because u'll soon get an official announcement.

the new game will be available both for 3DS and Nintendo Switch. Only one title, not a couple of games.
the two versions can, of course, communicate.
Game will be again set in Alola, no visiting Kanto. Most of the characters will be grown up, such as Gladion that now fully runs Aether Paradise on his own.
Gyms are now built up. No more Alolan trials.
there will be no new pokémon or megas. Necrozma is getting a new form though. there will be new exclusive Z-moves. Won't say
anything more on them.
while the game is a sequel, plot is heavily focused on past events, such as black & white 2: you'll know more about how Mohn lost his memories, and how Necrozma fell into our world. (hint: "stars"!)
the game is heavily filled with cutscenes, even more than Sun & Moon.

what you see here is a grown up Gladion in his new suit. Feel free not to believe, i don't want any troubles on leaking things. Do not ask anything, I won't be saying more than what's already in the post.

boy is called kaosu, girl is called hoshi

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the sake of Switch manufacturers I hope so cause if it it's what I think it is, they'll never go home.:mjcry:

Edit: Matsuda, the producer of Pokémon retweeted the direct, he ONLY retweets directs for mainline Pokémon games.

Sending prayers to Switch manufacturers, they're never gonna see their families again.:to:
and word is it's a sequel, not a Sun/Moon port.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I got my portable dock in. Stripped the usb type c connector screw. Thought damn now I have to put this original dock back together until I realized the screwdriver the portable dock came with is a weak piece of shyt and used another screwdriver. Works fine now. Tested it out to make sure it doesn't overheat.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Switch version of Poi was announced today but the ps4/steam trailer shows more gameplay. Mc stole mario's triple jump

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brehs...what portable charger do ya'll use. It's simple. I just need a charger to charge the system while I play it. Every time I look at this shyt on the internet, I just forget about it. Too much bad info out there.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Head of Sony interactive praising the Switch

Everything Sony Told Us About the Future of PlayStation

Layden calls the Switch "a great success for Nintendo" and admits that "it's definitely what that fanbase has been waiting for." But he sees the system as less a rival than a complementary traveler, claiming that Switch sales have had no discernible impact on the sell-through for PlayStation 4. "When you look at our numbers, I think it shows that a lot of gamers are a two-console family," he adds. "And quite often those two consoles are PlayStation and Nintendo sitting side-by-side."

2kWHUnN_d.jpg