Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Arms testpunch in 30 mins brehs :ahh:

Rotating selection of titles.. but nintendo wouldnt give us trash so im happy :manny:
thanks for posting about it. I woke up almost 30 min after it started but was able to get into the multiplayer really fast. Waking the switch up from sleep then straight to multiplayer probably took less than a minute

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I play arms with the pro controller. Won most of my matches

Ninjaras dope. Only played as him once tho, won.

But I'm stuck on Twintelle's ass like glue.

The lobby is dope how they show whats going on live in bubbles

The lobby music has chants and flutes. When I heard them flutes I wanted to download the track. shyt is ill.

Majority of time I mainly used her basic gloves. Only later did I start using twintelle's thunderbirds

Edit: found it

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:banderas:Finally got a Switch. Had to go to a Wal-Mart 15 miles away and they had them in stock, which were all neons, btw. No bundled bullshyt either.
I unboxed it while i was in walmart to make sure it was in there and actually worked. There is no security tape on the switch package. Every buyer should look just in case.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This is true. I got home and was like...how is this shyt so easy to open :dahell:
I read somewhere someone got home from walmart and their switch was replaced with a brick :picard:

That's why soon as I bought it I sat on a bench at the magazine section and took it apart and put it together turned it on, all dat...

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:banderas:Finally got a Switch. Had to go to a Wal-Mart 15 miles away and they had them in stock, which were all neons, btw. No bundled bullshyt either.

did you use istocknow? shyt gave me a late notice, went 10 mile away and they didn't have one - i was hot.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I read somewhere someone got home from walmart and their switch was replaced with a brick :picard:

That's why soon as I bought it I sat on a bench at the magazine section and took it apart and put it together turned it on, all dat...

security was looking at you like :gucci: through those cameras