Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
UPDATE (9:50pm): Nintendo confirmed that this monthly plan has indeed changed, telling Kotaku: “Nintendo Switch Online subscribers will have ongoing access to a library of classic games with added online play. Users can play as many of the games as they want, as often as they like, as long as they have an active subscription.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
damn, gonna be more expensive for CAD, but we gone

ehlRGjd.gif

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Nah thats all good. I'm just annoyed Nintendo can't get this online shyt figured out. Not even asking for a robust online service or anything. Just basic ass features that we've had for 10+ years.
Agreed. Would gladly pay double the yearly cost if it just meant we could have dedicated usernames and party chat. shyt.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Haters already :banderas:

The arcade stand.. ok.. not everyone has a use for for it but there is a big market for them.. have you heard of iCade? Its pretty popular and Its the same thing except with a ipad as the screen...?

Just googled icade. The difference is the icade has built in joysticks and buttons which makes it like a mini arcade game.
Still nothing I would personally buy but I get the concept.
With the stand you posted you still have to use regular controllers which defeats the whole purpose. Might as well dock the switch and play on the tv

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Haters already :banderas:

The arcade stand.. ok.. not everyone has a use for for it but there is a big market for them.. have you heard of iCade? Its pretty popular and Its the same thing except with a ipad as the screen...

Also The grip is actually really great unless you like holding your joycon awkwardly.. i also have ps4/xbox style grips that are also great

playing with a naked joycon :scusthov:

Do yu own a switch breh?

I brought a pro controller instead of cheap tacky shyt