Daps
I know what im doing with my second switch

GtMzM7t_d.jpg

01_large.jpg

Just bought the 3d print files for this
Nintendo switch support arcade game 3D model ・ Cults

Already Sent them to a 3d printer shop to get them printed

If all goes well i might start start customizing and selling them :obama:
How is this practical tho? In what scenario would you use that, it's not portable and 'll rather play on the tv if I'm gonna use controllers, rather than to play on the small screen.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I also got these in the mail today, nice deal and they are the same size as snes controllers.. good grip and it makes using the joycons more bareable ... not that you need these anymore now that you can use a 8bitdo snes controll

IMG_2651.jpg

SNES-Style Joy-Con Controller Grip for the Nintendo Switch - Solution to the Itty Bitty Controler - Joycon

I saw one of these joints in a video but it was a nes version and had 2 analog sticks:ohhh:

Pretty cool for a novelty but is it comfortable to play regular games on :patrice:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Online lobby and voice chat

Our new dedicated smart device app will connect to Nintendo Switch and let you invite friends to play online, set play appointments, and chat with friends during online matches in compatible games─all from your smart device.

A free, limited version of this app will be available for download in summer 2017.

Classic Game Selection*

Subscribers will get to download a compilation of classic titles with added online play, such as Super Mario Bros. 3, Balloon Fight and Dr. Mario.
http://media.nintendo.com/nintendo/coc00n/switch-static-pages/switch/etRgxnAu0zRX4bmWnt9K628wG7YQUI6t/images/switch/online-service/screenshot1.png
http://media.nintendo.com/nintendo/coc00n/switch-static-pages/switch/etRgxnAu0zRX4bmWnt9K628wG7YQUI6t/images/switch/online-service/screenshot2.png

http://media.nintendo.com/nintendo/coc00n/switch-static-pages/switch/etRgxnAu0zRX4bmWnt9K628wG7YQUI6t/images/switch/online-service/screenshot3.png
Nintendo eShop deals

Special offers for subscribers may include discounts on select digital games and content.

Pricing*

1-Month Membership: $3.99 (USD)
3-Month Membership: $7.99 (USD)
12-Month Membership: $19.99 (USD)

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Online lobby and voice chat

Our new dedicated smart device app will connect to Nintendo Switch and let you invite friends to play online, set play appointments, and chat with friends during online matches in compatible games─all from your smart device.

A free, limited version of this app will be available for download in summer 2017.
Get this shyt ON the fukking device itself :what:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
$20 a year huh? Well you get what you pay for with chat voice chat I guess.:ehh:

Also, nice of them to extend the free trial for the rest of the year.

Edit: From the wording of this tweet, it looks like you get to keep classic games rather than "rent" for a month and it becomes paid.

Edit 2: Kotaku confirms that classic games will be kept as long as you're a subscriber, similar to Netflix.:whoo:

http://kotaku.com/nintendo-details-switch-online-service-will-be-20-yea-1795743981

DBR86U9WsAAl0kf.jpg

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Free vc games every month though, and you get to keep them like psn as long as youre suscribed
Nah thats all good. I'm just annoyed Nintendo can't get this online shyt figured out. Not even asking for a robust online service or anything. Just basic ass features that we've had for 10+ years.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
$20/year for Netflix style virtual console?
I'll take that. Please, don't limit this to just Nintendo games. If they could get Sega Genesis games on there I'll be :noah:
I don't even care to play online but I agree that I wish they would add basic ass features console gamer have had for a decade plus