Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Throwing away a dock that your not attracted to :dahell:
The less blocks of plastic collecting dust I've got laying around the better for me
I know some people like the look of the dock:yeshrug:
I don't mind the look. I'm a collector though. I keep all of my console boxes, and make sure to buy everything on physical disc whenever possible.
I go out of the way to keep everything in as close to brand new condition as possible.
Been gaming since the early 90's and I'm crazy nostalgic.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I don't mind the look. I'm a collector though. I keep all of my console boxes, and make sure to buy everything on physical disc whenever possible.
I go out of the way to keep everything in as close to brand new condition as possible.
Been gaming since the early 90's and I'm crazy nostalgic.

I get it I've got all my consoles since the SNES
But I hate clutter. I spent alot of time and energy burying all pipes and cables in my house so if I can reduce the size of something I will

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

I've taken apart consoles and fixed them before this shouldn't take me more than 5 minutes.
If I fukk up I'll just copy a new dock
copping this shyt.

The technical know how isn't my gripe, it's the tearing apart and throwing away of an $80 dock that I'm not attracted to.
Keep an eye out for those marked down $40 docks at Wal-Mart.
Personally I'm getting this done to the original dock cause that shyt too fukking big to carry and I don't give two diddly squats about it. I hate it cause its clunky as fukk and the way the cables wrap around drive me nuts. Not worried about it protecting my screen cause this plastic screen is tough as fukk. I'll get a screen protector one day though.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Some dude dropped a Switch from 1000 feet.:dwillhuh:

And it still worked aside from the left joycon taking the L.:leon:

Got damn

Funny cause I just sent a repair order in for my left joycon. It has not survived several drops well. The left joystick won't click anymore.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The portability of this thing reminds me why I loved my Vita so much. I'm at the point in my life where 75% of the time I come home, I just wanna go to bed and play with the screen right in front of me instead of being on the couch.

But the option is still there if I do wanna play on the big screen.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Some dude dropped a Switch from 1000 feet.:dwillhuh:

And it still worked aside from the left joycon taking the L.:leon:

lol this shyt just hurts the souls of people who still can't find one.

I like the look of the Lost Sphere game. But it's 2018.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps

k4LMP9P_d.jpg

Apparently, you'll need to plug the headset to both your phone and Nintendo Switch in order to hear both player voice chat and game audio. Note that this is made by Hori, so this is a third-party peripheral.

Now that that's out of the way, if Nintendo's official solution for voice chat is anything similar to this...What The fukk?:martin:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

k4LMP9P_d.jpg

Apparently, you'll need to plug the headset to both your phone and Nintendo Switch in order to hear both player voice chat and game audio. Note that this is made by Hori, so this is a third-party peripheral.

Now that that's out of the way, if Nintendo's official solution for voice chat is anything similar to this...What The fukk?:martin:

I'm pretty sure nintendo doesn't have any solution for stereo headsets and chat.
I'm fully expecting them to have players use one ear bud connected to their phone and listen to the game audio coming from the switch itself or the tv speakers.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure nintendo doesn't have any solution for stereo headsets and chat.
I'm fully expecting them to have players use one ear bud connected to their phone and listen to the game audio coming from the switch itself or the tv speakers.

Same.
Typical Nintendo shyt, one step forward, ten steps back.:francis: