Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Finally got it :blessed:

A nikka got that alert from istock and headed straight to Walmart. The shyt wasn't even on the shelves :lolbron:

Had to make a dude walk all the way in the back and get em. Crazy thing is, there was another dude there waiting to get one too. (This is at 11PM). They only had gotten 5 in stock :merchant:

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm thinking of buying another switch dock for my other 4K TV that is in my bedroom. $89 though....I dunno :patrice:

But the convenience :jbhmm:
Convenience is why the Switch is so fukking great.

I thought about getting another dock just for the TV at work and just keep it in my locker.

But nah.

I'm a frequent flyer. Switch be holding a nikka down at the airport. I be playing with random people, even hot chicks.

The Switch is the only gaming system that can get you them digits with little to no effort if you wanted to.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Funny story

This chick i was sitting next to on the plane was trying her best to act like she wasn't interested in what i was doing. I saw her peaking out the corner of my eye. When i looked her way she would be looking out the window or studying her phone.

I thought to myself Is she snobbing? Just don't wanna talk? Hmm lemme find out.

I looked at her and said in a low voice over the roar of the engine (thats how you test to see if someone either acting like they ain't paying you any attention or really ain't) 'wanna play mario kart?' She turned around with the biggest smile on her face and said yes!

Moral of the story is, don't believe these haters saying that being caught out in public with a Switch is embarassing. The Switch is not embarassing. It's a status symbol that you a fun dude who somehow got the dopest fukking gadget around that no one they know has one cause they can't find that shyt.

Be proud of what you got you worked hard to find that shyt. Flaunt that shyt. fukk the haters man. Its like instagram fitness let everyone know what you working with

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm thinking of buying another switch dock for my other 4K TV that is in my bedroom. $89 though....I dunno :patrice:

But the convenience :jbhmm:
When they let save files be transported between multiple units I'll probably just buy a second system and keep it docked then have one that is always portable. If I'm gonna spend almost 1/3 the cost of another system for just the dock then I might as well just buy the second system that way I can have another set of joycons and at that point it's a little over $100 for the second unit itself. Maybe if that Splatoon 2 bundle is the right price that would be worth it.

It isn't worth buying a 2nd dock alone it just cost too much.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man this is some slick hardware Nintendo got here (Neon here) One thing I will say is that I wish the buttons on the joy cons were bigger. But I feel like that's something that can be replaceable. Hopefully it's sometime in the near future

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Man this is some slick hardware Nintendo got here (Neon here) One thing I will say is that I wish the buttons on the joy cons were bigger. But I feel like that's something that can be replaceable. Hopefully it's sometime in the near future
Yeah it needs bigger buttons hopefully 3rd party manufacturers start making joycons too.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What alternative do you guys use for charging+playing? I don't think I'm gonna use this in dock mode so I can use the official power adapter wherever...except the only issue is the cable is too damn short :beli:

I've been reading a thread on GAF for the past 30 minutes and this shyt is way too complicated. I just wanna charge and play the damn thing.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Finally got it :blessed:

A nikka got that alert from istock and headed straight to Walmart. The shyt wasn't even on the shelves :lolbron:

Had to make a dude walk all the way in the back and get em. Crazy thing is, there was another dude there waiting to get one too. (This is at 11PM). They only had gotten 5 in stock :merchant:

istock alert? what website is this? iare you talking about nowinstock.net?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have a separate dock for my work computer screen :heh:
I bought a whole other switch instead of just the dock.. i figure i can keep the second switch for when they hack this shyt or add transferable saves.
It makes more sense to buy a second Switch that just a dock anyway. With a second Switch you also get another remote set. At that point for $140 more you can get a second system. Was always my plan. I just want a remote color scheme I like better than neon.

N*ggerFa*ot

Banned
Daps
can yall recommend me a good power bank for the switch i love bringing it with me to school but nikkas in my schools are thieves and i know someone will take the charger if i take my eye off it