Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
damn I didn't know it was like that...ill go walk around the store with it for about an hour after work before I make my final decision. :lolbron:
Are you on Amazon Prime?
It's literally in stock right now, so you or anybody else that's on the fence has a chance

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is releasing on Nintendo Switch this fall and will have six-person ad-hoc play, two-player battles using the Joy-Con controllers, and the ability to use Kamehameha through the motion sensor on Switch. Those who buy the game will also be provided with a code to unlock all playable characters from the main story of the previous game early.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah he needs to stick with the exchange. It's right around the corner

They were out:francis:

I should have picked up yesterday but I'm not a impulse buyer so I probably wouldn't have brought it anyway. I would have walked around with it like I said and put it back. I'm definitely not going to pay 400 for it either. I'll wait but I do want it

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And with this, Nintendo takes over japan.
DAD9iigXgAEoFA9.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
They were out:francis:

I should have picked up yesterday but I'm not a impulse buyer so I probably wouldn't have brought it anyway. I would have walked around with it like I said and put it back. I'm definitely not going to pay 400 for it either. I'll wait but I do want it
I ain't trying to be mean when I say this but

Ahahahah that's what you get.