Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I want to cop a second one to have as pretty much a portable only but until we can transfer saves, my money is staying put.

Jackbox is outstanding for parties. As long as you have like 6 or more players, you're gonna have a great time.
Same here. The inability to transfer saves is b.s.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and theres no way to check who has one besides going in I guess right?
The Gamestop website tells you if it's in Stock Limited or not in Stock. And you can call the store and ask "do you guys have a Nintendo Switch in Stock?"

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The Gamestop website tells you if it's in Stock Limited or not in Stock. And you can call the store and ask "do you guys have a Nintendo Switch in Stock?"

Site isnt set up like that. Only says not availible online and sold out. Are you saying when it isnt sold out it gives the option to search stores?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Site isnt set up like that. Only says not availible online and sold out. Are you saying when it isnt sold out it gives the option to search stores?

Yes. If the item isn't sold out there's a little locator symbol and it'll say check for availability or local store or something then when you click that you can type in a city or a zip. Walmarts app or website works 100%. It'll tell you in realtime if your store has it or not.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yes. If the item isn't sold out there's a little locator symbol and it'll say check for availability or local store or something then when you click that you can type in a city or a zip. Walmarts app or website works 100%. It'll tell you in realtime if your store has it or not.

Walmart only shows 3rd party resellers from what I have seen. I`ll keep an eye out.

I see some sites have bundles available now with shipping times that are pretty close.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The repair service has been speedy. I called them last monday, I sent out the Joycon thursday(i kept procrastinating) and they got it Friday since they're in NY and me NJ.

They already shipped the new one today and I'll be getting it tomorrow.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
The repair service has been speedy. I called them last monday, I sent out the Joycon thursday(i kept procrastinating) and they got it Friday since they're in NY and me NJ.

They already shipped the new one today and I'll be getting it tomorrow.
Sucks i live in the bahamas so i cnt really send my joycon to nintendo :francis:

leoc

All Star
Daps
You can also Put your zipcode in on the gamestop site and see if any stores pop up and then call the ones that pop up and see if they have them in stock :patrice: it could be different for you compared to me

this is exactly what I did. checked online, and 3 stores popped up. called 2 of them, both said they had just sold out, called the last one, they had two left, and I was able to get one of them. decided to buy the switch last night and got it today :banderas:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bought Garou
The craftsmanship in this game :wow:
Some of the best spritework and animations well ever see. Consider that they did that on nearly decade old hardware at that point.

First time playing a fighting game using the joycon split d pad, it actually works well for me. Inputs reading perfect. I like it better than the traditional d pad