Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Apparently, the Disgaea 5 demo is live.
If it's like the PS4 demo, progress in the demo will carry over to the full game. So, you can grind it out now if you want

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I didn't know Puyo Puyo Tetris had a physical copy. :mjcry:

I woulda bought that since it's such a good game (I'm kinda addicted to it in 10 minute intervals throughout the day). Maybe I'll buy the physical when it's cheap and on sale

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I didn't know Puyo Puyo Tetris had a physical copy. :mjcry:

I woulda bought that since it's such a good game (I'm kinda addicted to it in 10 minute intervals throughout the day). Maybe I'll buy the physical when it's cheap and on sale
Yep, it's more expensive though (not much if you have GCU or Prime). It also comes with 2 keychains. One Puyo and one Tetris block

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I don't really feel like reading through the thread, but I'm about to deploy. Is this shyt worth it?

If you like Nintendo titles with some 3rd party (sometimes major, sometimes minor) here and there and are a mobile gamer (you've played on the DS/Gamboy/PSP)

then yes, yes it really is worth it.

I've played much more in handheld than in dock mode. But I enjoy dock mode as well.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
damn I didn't know it was like that...ill go walk around the store with it for about an hour after work before I make my final decision. :lolbron:
GQ gave it their stamp of approval.

The Nintendo Switch Is Here to Fix One of the Biggest Problems With Gaming

Why? Cause it fixes gaming's biggest problem. Not having the time to sit on the couch and play them shyts. We're a mobile generation, constantly on the go. You're military. You ain't like these basement nikkas who never leave the house. You need a Switch.