Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was your brightness maxed out? I get a positive charge even when I'm playing Zelda off my Anker battery.
Nope. Airplane on, brightness down even volume down. I tend to keep tablets like that when I want to save battery. I'll try it again sometime. I was playing until I got the low battery notification. I think one time I had it plugged in at 50% and it went down.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
you have an issue with power
@Dre Space Age

How are yall charging and playing at the same time? A couple of times I killed the battery playing in bed, even had the usb cord plugged into a wall outlet. It didn't sustain like playing on tv.
try another adapter

if that doesn't work, you either have a faulty switch or some shytty power outlets

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
IMG_2623.jpg

Work setup :banderas:

This stand is piff you can charge the switch at the same time

:ohhh: yooo, I feel like I definitely need that when it comes to tabletop mode which I play most in, at work.
does it scratch the switch at all?

Who's gonna be your main?
Thinking I'm going with Min Min myself

I'm most likely gonna toss back and forth between Spring Man and Ribbon Girl. Ribbon Girl might just end up being the main thou.

No confirmation but I don't think it will be too much higher than 10 if at all, at least not at launch. I can easily see them adding characters later. I don't think too many characters are needed as the focus is on customization rather than character specific attacks and abilities. But more options is always fun

It being the first installment of the series, I guess they won't overload it.

Nope. Airplane on, brightness down even volume down. I tend to keep tablets like that when I want to save battery. I'll try it again sometime. I was playing until I got the low battery notification. I think one time I had it plugged in at 50% and it went down.

and went down? If you're sure on that one, you may as well call em up. I wouldn't even think twice on weird shyt like that.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you have an issue with power

try another adapter

if that doesn't work, you either have a faulty switch or some shytty power outlets

:ohhh: yooo, I feel like I definitely need that when it comes to tabletop mode which I play most in, at work.
does it scratch the switch at all?

It being the first installment of the series, I guess they won't overload it.

and went down? If you're sure on that one, you may as well call em up. I wouldn't even think twice on weird shyt like that.

Did you use the official charger?

I do have some bootsy ass Samsung phone chargers I was plugging the usb-c cable into...:manny:

I wanted to know what yall are using. Are yall using the same usb-c that came with it or a different one.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I do have some bootsy ass Samsung phone chargers I was plugging the usb-c cable into...:manny:

I wanted to know what yall are using. Are yall using the same usb-c that came with it or a different one.

Sounds like you were using an adapter that doesn't put out enough power. Use one that puts out 5v/3a. I also posted an article about usb-c cords not all being created to the same output standards, but most likely it was the power adapter you were using.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Puyo Puyo Tetris is fantastic.
Me and my brother were co-oping the campaign last night cause he can play Puyo Puyo and I can play Tetris but we both suck at the other game. shyt got :whew: during the swap levels, we had pass off the controller as the board was swapping