Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
so we can all agree nintendo back in the game... microsoft and sony have the graphics.. but nintendo have the games :blessed:

Ever since the Switch dropped, my Xbone is just a glorified HDMI expander that I'm using for my firestick, since I ran out of inputs on my receiver :skip:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
No matter how many Switches end up sold, Nintendo ain't competing. They pushed the final Console Iwata wanted, whatever they release from here is post Iwata's vision.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Did folks who pre-ordered through amazon receive a 20% discount? I was under the impression that it was supposed to be $47.99 for us, but I payed $60. I just contacted them via email asking about it.
Pretty sure the 20% discount is just for Prime members. If you're a Prime member, they fukked up and will probably give you a gift certificate to make up for it

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So in some "Who the fukk asked for this" news: Remember that Mario X Rabbids cross over RPG that was rumored around late last year?

Well it might just be real.:skip:

http://kotaku.com/source-the-rumored-mario-x-rabbids-rpg-is-real-coming-1794849712

Although the person who sent the assets asked us not to share them, they corroborate the existence of a bizarre crossover RPG that’s currently scheduled to come to Switch in either August or September. Ubisoft is developing Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle on the publisher’s proprietary Snowdrop engine, according to the assets we’ve seen. The game’s selling points appear to be a) turn-based combat, b) two-player local co-op, and c) a goofy sense of humor. (The art we’ve seen features Mario and crew wielding laser beams.)

The game will apparently have eight playable characters: Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, and, bizarrely, four Rabbids dressed up as Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and Peach.

I'll reserve judgement until I see it in action and all but all I got now is "What the fukk?:gucci:"

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

calh45

Cal
Daps
Ever since the Switch dropped, my Xbone is just a glorified HDMI expander that I'm using for my firestick, since I ran out of inputs on my receiver :skip:

I hate all y'all. The switch been fukking sold out everywhere all of the time. I thought I was gonna get one last week and they was gone by the time I clicked the fukking Amazon link.

:mjcry:

Jack Skellington

yes indeed family
Daps
Reppin
Halloween Town
It's actually more feasible than you'd think. All 3 Modern Warfare games and Black Ops came to the Wii (and remember that graphical gap between Wii and 360/PS3 was wide as fukk) and Wii U got Ghost and Black Ops 2. They'll most likely get another team to port CoDWW2 to the Switch but it's all up to Activision if a port is worth it.

New COD on the switch would crush all the buildings breh :damn:

We need it :lawd: