Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
All this point is how bad Nintendo 3rd party line up has been for the past 10 years... Like shyt. It keeps getting worse from the look of it.

I would definitely love some classic last gen games on it. Which is sad... Because they missed out on a bunch of classics.
If Rainway is approved then you can use Emulators on your computer to play Wii-U, Wii, Gamecube, Ps2, Dreamcast, N64, SNES, Genesis, PC, Steam games on your Switch.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
If Rainway is approved then you can use Emulators on your computer to play Wii-U, Wii, Gamecube, Ps2, Dreamcast, N64, SNES, Genesis, PC, Steam games on your Switch.
Then you'll be tether to your PC... That isn't portable, but it is a useful tool when the GF is watching TV and such. I wonder if it'll be any good. Seems super exploitable application to homebrew your Switch and I don't understand why Nintendo would release it.

If this application that require to use game clients like Steam and Origins. I would understand, but to directly stream emulators doesn't sound right.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Then you'll be tether to your PC... That isn't portable, but it is a useful tool when the GF is watching TV and such. I wonder if it'll be any good. Seems super exploitable application to homebrew your Switch and I don't understand why Nintendo would release it.

If this application that require to use game clients like Steam and Origins. I would understand, but to directly stream emulators doesn't sound right.
You can play your emulator games through Steam. Its called Ice. I have it set up. It even says what emulated games I'm playing in my Steam profile status. Even the album art shows. Find my emulator thread for directions.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Copped these, should arrive by wednesday

410M1GgwDNL.jpg

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bought RE4 6 times on several different platforms, I'd buy it on the Switch too.

But that's just me.:manny:
I would play re:4 on switch. I assume you're making a point and that it's not coming out, am I right?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I don't know how anybody can play the switch with those small ass joy cons. I have pretty big hands, so it's cumbersome. Pro Controller all day, every day. It's way overpriced, but it's so worth it :wow:
It's not too bad when on the sides of the screen in portable mode.

Trying to play on a single one however :huhldup:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This thing needs games.

Mine has been collecting dust until Friday comes. that shouldn't happen.

Nintendo will forever be stupid

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
This thing needs games.

Mine has been collecting dust until Friday comes. that shouldn't happen.

Nintendo will forever be stupid

2 first party titles were released on a month to month, next one is early June, and the next is July. Nintendo will not leave us hanging. I don't expect everyone to maximize Zelda like I did before beating it, till MK8D, but I believe a good amount did, others have been playing the smaller indy games or some lego, or Yooka or snipper, or FastRMX or whatever else. Zelda Game is huge, with a lot to do, I'm sure the company knows what they're doing when it comes to games for the Switch.