Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
will probably get a pro controller when they're more readily available just in case...but for all intents and purposes this is my new handheld.

anyone cop Human Resource Machine or Little Inferno? On the fence w/ those...might wait for eShop sales

Isaac is 40 though? :dwillhuh: don't think it was that expensive on the 3DS.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
I don't play video games a lot anymore and I don't even own a game console... and yet I want switch just so I could play zelda. (Oot is my favorite game of all time and this looks like it might have raised the bar)

Worst case scenario after a year or so if the shyt is collecting dust I could just sell it for like half price :yeshrug:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
will probably get a pro controller when they're more readily available just in case...but for all intents and purposes this is my new handheld.

anyone cop Human Resource Machine or Little Inferno? On the fence w/ those...might wait for eShop sales

Isaac is 40 though? :dwillhuh: don't think it was that expensive on the 3DS.
That was Rebirth, this is Afterbirth+. It has all the DLC included. Basically like a Definitive Edition

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
My pro controller went dead for the first time yesterday
Had to play zelda for an hour with the Joycons in the grip
:flabbynsick:
shyt is trash I feel sorry for anybody playing zelda with that feels cheap

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My pro controller went dead for the first time yesterday
Had to play zelda for an hour with the Joycons in the grip
:flabbynsick:
shyt is trash I feel sorry for anybody playing zelda with that feels cheap
The battery life on that pro controller is :banderas: Nintendo wasn't lying

I really like the joycon. Might be my preferred method of playing. Outside the grip with the joycon straps attached though. Don't really like the grip

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, a Pokemon game or Smash gonna have to be announced. Or they gonna have to go HAM on the VC. def some good games coming out this year, but they need something to go along with the new Mario.

:ohhh: or maybe I'm underestimating Reggie here.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The battery life on that pro controller is :banderas: Nintendo wasn't lying

I really like the joycon. Might be my preferred method of playing. Outside the grip with the joycon straps attached though. Don't really like the grip

Yeah, the joycons work surprisingly well on their own. I picked up an extra pair just to have around. I play RMX with them detached quite often, sometimes double fisted, sometimes just on their own. I'll probably pick up a pair of pro-controllers once Street Fighter drops though.