Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I downloaded, world of goo, but haven't played it yet. Its average reviews are all 90+ though. So far, it seems like nintendo isn't playing, and the switch is going to have a very strong library. With the versatility of this system, i love the fact that i can take this potentially great library on the go and still be able to play multiplayer games anywhere I'm at, and without even needing a television to boot. Just detach the controllers, prop up the screen, and it's ready. I'm sure there will be people in here complaining that many of these are nothing more than rereleases, but as somebody that hasn't played any of these games, including mario kart and street fighter in many years, this makes me happy. The switch has restored that feel, and I'm glad that it's something that i can experience with my daughter as she grows up:ohlawd:

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They need to announce Smash Bros Switch at E3 :ahh: doesn't have to be a completely new game to move units just a updated port of the Wii U one with all the DLC plus some new stuff like they did with Mario Kart.
Yeah, I actually don't want a new game anyway. I doubt they could ever top that roster. Just make a definitive version combining the Wii U & 3DS versions with all the stages, trophies, music, etc. and bring back the Ice Climbers plus maybe s few more characters (Inklings, somebody from Arms, and a surprise character).

Copped Binding of Isaac physical version. Couldn't resist the stickers and manual :francis:
A few more eshop titles were added today. World of Goo is supposed to be flanes. It's years old though. An oldie but goodie I guess :manny:

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
so they update on fridays now?

kinda liked it when it was thursdays

damn gotta cop some eshop piff after work.
Yep, seems Friday is the day. They did say during the Nindies showcase that there woild be fakes added every week. So, eshop just gonna keep getting more and more full. So far, seems it's almost entirely quality titles, old or not. I hope they keep it that way and don't allow too much shovelware on there.
Steam and PSN :scust:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Yep, seems Friday is the day. They did say during the Nindies showcase that there woild be fakes added every week. So, eshop just gonna keep getting more and more full. So far, seems it's almost entirely quality titles, old or not. I hope they keep it that way and don't allow too much shovelware on there.
Steam and PSN :scust:
Nintendo always looking out for gamers.

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
Nintendo trying to go for 16 million Switch sales by the end of 2017. YOOOOOOO that E3 better be sexy AS fukk. Mario CANNOT be delayed as well, and must drop for that holiday rush.

That Mario is what got me to get one day one....

Cause when Xmas come its gonna be NES mini status on the Switch.

Just waiting on this dman MK8 so me the wife and kids can finally eat without the damn Wii notes (still love our Wii U tho)

:blessed:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Can't lie played this yesterday with that Zelda joint. I'm a believer so much so I'm trying to get one now but this thing is ghost. Can't find one no where at the moment.

Rell Shyt
Nintendo Switch back in stock at GameStop next week (update)

GameStop getting some stock this coming Wednesday. In store only though. Try calling and asking your local GameStop to see if you can guarantee yourself one

Nintendo trying to go for 16 million Switch sales by the end of 2017. YOOOOOOO that E3 better be sexy AS fukk. Mario CANNOT be delayed as well, and must drop for that holiday rush.

We getting Metroid Prime :myman:
Supposedly, it's not Retro working on it though.
Please, please let Nintendo let id Software develop that game