Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I put mine in carefully. Like average carefully. I'm not handling it with kid gloves but you don't (I don't) jam it or drop it. Just lower it on to the guides and all is good. I got concerned after reading all the stuff. Nothing ever touches the middle, there's a space between the the middle of the glass and the dock, there are two guides on the left and right side. I can see if you slide it in too fast or too hard hard how it can scratch but practical usage won't damage the screen at all.

You can watch the CNET video of the white hands poking the screen with the Joycons and trying to fuss about the kick stand not holding up.

This to me seems like the same false fire.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's infuriating to watch people struggle with simple puzzles on twitch. Are people really fukking stupid?

teacher

All Star
Daps
The more silly, loud and outrageous you look on YouTube, the more views you get. I dunno why it works but it does.:yeshrug:
We've seen this same formula work on the biggest of stages with our president sh!t is fail safe :francis:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
played a couple rounds of bomberman...kinda laggy

can't really see how it'll improve when it becomes a paid service this fall. but Nintendo gonna Nintendo

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMG_6738_zpsdpjagdzg.jpg

:whew:

That look beautiful :noah: