Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I can't play games on the Wii U Gamepad, my fingers start to hurt after a while. My son loves using the gamepad though. I'll be playing Zelda Switch all weekend, so Pro Controller is a must for me.

I was one of the rare ones that enjoyed using the gamepad as well. Going to play Zelda with the grip. If it doesn't feel comfortable I'll eventually get a pro controller. I think after you try it for a while you'll get used to it.​

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I was one of the rare ones that enjoyed using the gamepad as well. Going to play Zelda with the grip. If it doesn't feel comfortable I'll eventually get a pro controller. I think after you try it for a while you'll get used to it.​
If I'm playing a game like SM3DW with the Gamepad, my hands get sweaty and makes using the analogs damn near impossible. Then the gamepad as a whole gets slippery after playing for a while.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just bought mines at Bestbuy. I copped the Grey's since the Neon's were out. They said they got a lot and they must've had at least 100 people and today they had like a cart full of em, maybe 15 more I think.
gamestops were all sold out btw.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Right joycon doesn't hurt my hand anymore but I basically gotta control it using the mid thumb area where that little crease is :lolbron:

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
I still have not gotten mine yet. Waiting to get off of work. Anyways I had a eye exam and BB was right across the street so I picked up Zelda, Charging grip and the Pro Controller. When I go to the other BB I will get the console, screen protector and the memory card