GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Last edited:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
nintendo, you say that i can use a 2TB memory card with Switch, but where can i buy this card?

Sandisk will release a 1TB memory card this year. So it's not unlikely that there will be a 2TB card on the market in the near future.
So it's perfectly logical for the system to have support for 2TB cards.

There are 500GB cards out now if you dont want to wait for the 1TB one, that will be more than enough

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Sandisk will release a 1TB memory card this year. So it's not unlikely that there will be a 2TB card on the market in the near future.
So it's perfectly logical for the system to have support for 2TB cards.

There are 500GB cards out now if you dont want to wait for the 1TB one, that will be more than enough
It is about time 1TB cards are coming out. We need a portable offline audio player with 2tb card support

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Standard USB A/C battery packs should provide enough charge,
  • Standby; 0,2 Wattage
  • Menu: 7 Wattage
  • Ingame: 11 Wattage
  • Ingame + charging battery: 18 Wattage
everything docked.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Walmart preordeers are held until Apr 1st unlike gamestop which is only for 24 hrs.

"I am a low level manager at Walmart. We received two Red Blue Switches Thursday February 23. The major reason why I say check your box before leaving is a very simple one.

There is not a single security seal on the Nintendo Switch box.

Edit: To elaborate on this. The console and controllers are right there on the top of the box and are easily removable from the package in 20-30 seconds. A warehouse worker or truck unloader could easily remove them and fit them in a pocket. We do high ticket item verification, but at the end of the day an average associate isn't going to notice the difference in weight. The box could go a week or more inside the Walmart distribution network before it reaches you."

"For Best Buy all 30+ of both Gray and Neon Switch consoles did NOT have any seal/sticker. I talked to the manager (as I'm nowhere near one) and he didn't understand. I showed him how easy I could open the box, and what looked right at us and he said "oh". Sadly, he told me because the contract/deal they have with Nintendo, we can NOT put seal stickers on them to make it a little more difficult to open. After all that he said we'll have to spider wrap each and every single one. Told him to not touch mine, as I like the box :p"

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My pre order was pushed to 13th...is that a pre-order or a sale :gucci:
Over here tho (London) I am told there will be plenty to walk in and pick up, store near me doing a mid night launch and they say it really shouldn't be a problem to come down and cop.

I got this work thing I have to go to on Friday so just gonna be torture gonna be drinking while looking for the earliest opportunity to dip the fukk outta there
Aaron-Paul-Uncomfortable-At-The-Walter-White-Dinner-Table-On-Breaking-Bad.gif

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Walmart preordeers are held until Apr 1st unlike gamestop which is only for 24 hrs.

"I am a low level manager at Walmart. We received two Red Blue Switches Thursday February 23. The major reason why I say check your box before leaving is a very simple one.

There is not a single security seal on the Nintendo Switch box.

Edit: To elaborate on this. The console and controllers are right there on the top of the box and are easily removable from the package in 20-30 seconds. A warehouse worker or truck unloader could easily remove them and fit them in a pocket. We do high ticket item verification, but at the end of the day an average associate isn't going to notice the difference in weight. The box could go a week or more inside the Walmart distribution network before it reaches you."

"For Best Buy all 30+ of both Gray and Neon Switch consoles did NOT have any seal/sticker. I talked to the manager (as I'm nowhere near one) and he didn't understand. I showed him how easy I could open the box, and what looked right at us and he said "oh". Sadly, he told me because the contract/deal they have with Nintendo, we can NOT put seal stickers on them to make it a little more difficult to open. After all that he said we'll have to spider wrap each and every single one. Told him to not touch mine, as I like the box :p"

Same sht that happened to me at GameStop wth a controller.. my dudes do not leave the register without checking your packages!