Nintendo Switch Official Thread

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
So how long after launch will I have to wait to cop this? How long before they are in stock?

From Reddit as usual:

From a source that is verified through the mod teams

• Best Buy stores have started receiving their demo system displays and are waiting for Nintendo reps to set them up.

• There will be tickets printed for non pre-order systems. No verification on quantity at this time, but Best Buy is expecting to have systems available. Tickets will be given out a minimum of 1-hour prior to the store opening for stores not doing the midnight launch.

• All accessories are street dated in the system so none will be available before the 3rd.

• 682 Best Buy locations are doing midnight launches. Tickets will be distributed prior to midnight but the timeline is up to the individual store managers.
I will update the list if any other information is released. If there are any specific questions you would like to ask I will forward them along, obviously some info will either not be known or cannot be released and the privacy of the source is the most important.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:sas2:Glad I got my Neon Red/Blue Pre Ordered.
Now I'm just waiting on that shipping confirmation email from Best Buy so i can track it.:banderas:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Breh, no.

If it plays anything like remix (looks like it does) it will be hard to go back after playing anything post SF IV.

says who?

People still play the original SF 2 and it's iterations...how will this game any different?

So it's not 4? So what?

HD Remix was and is still dope.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Honestly you'd have to be an idiot to buy this day 1. After the Wii U's massive failure it's smart to have some level of skepticism. Best to just wait it out before buying this thing.

People seem to be in a rush to buy this thing ASAP to show off to their friends. It's like idiots who wait in line for the new Jordans or iPhone.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Honestly you'd have to be an idiot to buy this day 1. After the Wii U's massive failure it's smart to have some level of skepticism. Best to just wait it out before buying this thing.

People seem to be in a rush to buy this thing ASAP to show off to their friends. It's like idiots who wait in line for the new Jordans or iPhone.
Au contraire, mon fraire. Switch IS the new Jordan of iPhones. Day One COP :takedat:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I've bought Nintendo handhelds day one since the GBC..so this is an isntacop regardless.

Will probably use it in portable mode ,more than anything else
The only Nintendo console I bought day one was the Nintendo DS Lite. The build quality and portability was perfect for it's time. Switch is gargantuan in comparison.

31I-KtM9h9L.jpg

Here4Lauryn

Banned
Daps
The Wii U first week sales actually were good. It also maintained good sales for a while after its released. However, after the market noticed Nintendo was not supporting the console the sales declined, and it flopped. I really think with the Wii selling over 100 million units Nintendo thought they could just throw it out their; however, it caused it to flop. There was no support for the system.

However, I decided to wait till about the summer to make a purchase. After purchasing the Wii U on launch day; and all the system updates Nintendo was continuing to throw out their... I decided to wait until all the bugs have been patched up; don't wanna go through that again. By then Zelda will already be out, and Splatoon 2 should be out. As well as other games I'm looking for. Will defiantly have it before Mario Odyssey is released.