Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dude I loved just laying back killing folks on MK8 with the wiimote/chunk combo....I could relax my arms/wrist....looking forward to no cord

:blessed:

Personally, I can't wait to do this:

FdEahlg.jpg

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Some of us are video game enthusiast who buy consoles because it's our hobby not for perceived value.

Truth be told the common buyer shouldn't be buying any new consoles until at least 3 years in. The first several years you pay a heavy premium for a subpar experience that the buyer 3 years in gets to skip.
THIS!!!

money long so I cop what I want :noah:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Unreal 4.15 adds Nintendo Switch support. The more PC games on Switch, the merrier. I think we'll get more Android and iOS games with this update as well since some of the best looking mobile games are made with Unreal. I'd gladly delete some of these games off my phone if I could play them on Switch instead.

Unreal Engine 4.15 update adds support for Nintendo Switch, improves load times

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Some of us are video game enthusiast who buy consoles because it's our hobby not for perceived value.

Truth be told the common buyer shouldn't be buying any new consoles until at least 3 years in. The first several years you pay a heavy premium for a subpar experience that the buyer 3 years in gets to skip.

Even if you're a 'true' gamer I don't understand buying a console with 5 games.

My point is (and I think you get it also since you've been critical of Nintendo) is that Nintendo consoles have been on a decline (except for the Wii fluke). Jumping headfirst into the Switch is a mistake. Wait it out. This will probably be their last console (I hope not).

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Even if you're a 'true' gamer I don't understand buying a console with 5 games.

My point is (and I think you get it also since you've been critical of Nintendo) is that Nintendo consoles have been on a decline (except for the Wii fluke). Jumping headfirst into the Switch is a mistake. Wait it out. This will probably be their last console (I hope not).
First day cop even if the only game it launched with was Zelda :takedat:

The Box:
31734626513_d4068296df_b.jpg

32546860805_3bdd9dc93d_b.jpg

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I copped PS4 at launch and pre ordered the Switch cause I'd rather buy the console and extra controller now so all I have to worry about around Christmas is games. Plus the demand is there, so if I ever want to I can sell it on Kijiji and make some money off it and just rebuy it again down the line. I'm hyped for this though, so I probably won't resell mine. I have a 4 year old and my wife loves cheesy nintendo games, so 1-2 switch and Zelda will hold us down until MK8 Deluxe drops in April, then Arms and Street Fighter 2 come out not long after. I'll def have at least 6-7 games by the end of the year so buying it now is a no brainer.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS4 launch was pretty meh. A bunch of third party ports from PS3, snoozathons(Wack, Larryzone Snoozefall etc.), lack of OS features/apps.

The Switch ain't good either but for what it is(a hybird) and it's upcoming titles within months up to the end of the year >>>>>>>>>>PS4/XB1 launch.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
5 games is subjective..and when have launches been all around great? Generally, there's 1-2, maybe 3 games people would actually want in a launch, regardless of console or company.

You're acting like nintendo is only guilty of not having hitters for a launch.

I don't care, I want it.