Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Here4Lauryn

Banned
Daps
But i was always under the impression that most nintendo console owners were casual gamers, basically the LA Fitness/24 Hour of gaming.... Whereas Xbox and Playstation would be the Golds Gym equivalent.

Um no. The PC would be the Golds Gym equivalent, as the Xbox and Playstation is the poor man choice of not being able to afford a PC. The Switch on the other hand is non comparable because its a hybrid device, and its not trying to be a PC.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Um no. The PC would be the Golds Gym equivalent, as the Xbox and Playstation is the poor man choice of not being able to afford a PC. The Switch on the other hand is non comparable because its a hybrid device, and its not trying to be a PC.

This is the first time the gym and PC gamers have ever been linked

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nothing did it in. PSP wasn't discontinued until 9 years after release and 2 years after its successor the Vita released. It just got old. There was a ton of games for it too. PSP had it's own exclusive versions of God of War, GTA, Kingdom Hearts, Killzone, Wipeout and Metal Gear, Final Fantasy Spinoffs like Crisis Core and Dissidia, cool remakes like Mega Man Powered Up, Maverick Hunter X, Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles and Ultimate Ghosts and Goblins. Of course can't forget the series that moved a ton of those PSP units, Monster Hunter.

I don't see how anyone can say that the PSP didn't have any great software. That system got a ton of support. The Vita is the one that struggled to get any support outside of Japan and zero from Sony
The bulk of the PSP's major software was Sony first party and Japanese third party games. Western developers didn't really mess with it and you can spin whatever narrative you want even Sony themselves openly admitted the damage piracy did to the platform. I knew several people with PSPs and they all pirated games on it.

Piracy didn't save the PSP it hurt its software library.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The reason I and many other gamers choose console other PC has nothing to do with affordability, chill with that talk.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This is the first Zelda and Switch title with DLC

$20 DLC Season Pass Expansion Pack Bonus:

• 3 new Treasure Chests:
Found in the Great Plateau

Contains useful items

Includes exclusive in-game clothing

DLC Pack 1 (Summer 2017):

• Adds new Cave of Trials challenge
  • New hard mode