Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
20gwhuxy62fy.jpg

Multiplayer is in the following Switch games:

*(Blue = Multiplayer. Green = Online)*

**1 Joycon Each:**
Ultra Street Fighter 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, NBA 2K18, Fifa, 1-2 Switch, ARMS, Snipperclips, Super Bomberman R, Fast RMX, RedOut, Tumbleseed, Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth, Sonic Mania, Shovel Knight, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Just Dance 2017, Metal Slug 3, Zombie Vikings, Fire Emblem Warriors, Skylander's Imaginators, World of Goo, Shock Troopers, Lego Worlds, Tales of…, Yooka-Laylee

**Co-Op:**
Ultra Street Fighter 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, NBA 2K18, Splatoon 2, Super Bomberman R, Snipperclips, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth, Shovel Knight, Sonic Mania, Rayman Legends, Arcade Archives, Yooka-Laylee, Fifa, Metal Slug 3, Minecraft, Zombie Vikings, Fire Emblem Warriors, Just Dance 2017, Stardew Valley, Tales of..., Dragon Quest X (MMO), Dragon Quest 1&2, Dragonball Xenoverse 2, Metal Slug 3, Shock Troopers, Lego Worlds, Super Blackjack Battle 2 Turbo

**Versus:**
Super Bomberman R, 1, 2 Switch, Just Dance 2017, Fast RMX, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Shovel Knight, PuyoPuyo Tetris, ARMS, Sonic Mania, Redout, NBA2K18, Arcade Archives, Dungeon of Zaar, Yooka-Laylee, Fifa, 1001 Spikes, Metal Slug 3, Splatoon 2, The King of Fighters 98, World Heroes Perfect, Ultra Street Fighter 2, Waku Waku 7, BlazBlue, Zombie Vikings, Racing Apex, Rise: Race the Future, Taiko Drum Master. Fire Emblem Warriors, Dragonball Xenoverse 2

**Online:**
Super Bomberman R, Ultra Street Fighter 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, NBA 2K18, Fifa, Redout, Fast RMX, Farming Simulator, Minecraft, BlazBlue, Racing Apex, Rise: Race the Future, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Stardew Valley, Steep, Story of Seasons, Dragonball Xenoverse 2, Dragon Quest X (MMO), Dragon Quest Heroes 1&2, Splunker's World, Pokémon, Splatoon 2, BlazBlue, Jackbox Party Pack 3, Lego Worlds, Fire Emblem Warriors, Metal Slug 3, Zombie Vikings, Shock Troopers, Super Blackjack Battle 2 Turbo

**Requires Another Switch:**
Stardew Valley, Steep, Story of Seasons, Dragon Quest X (MMO), Splunker's World, Pokémon, Splatoon 2, Dragon Quest Heroes 1&2

*Please comment what needs to be added and I'll edit accordingly.*

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Plus, eBay isn't the move
I'll give a case scenario. Say somebody buys your Switch on eBay for $500 and a week later they find it in a store for normal retail. At this point if you don't accept returns they can go on eBay and say item wasn't received as described and force you to return it with you paying return shipping.

In theory they could say the Joycons were missing and keep them and mail you back the Switch or worse. Think about it can you prove they weren't? You'd have to literally open the box on camera unpack everything then pack it all back up then box it and drive it to the mailing place and drop it off all on an uninterrupted video. to prove that meaning you also couldn't sell it as new if you opened the box. and even that video might not save you.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I'll give a case scenario. Say somebody buys your Switch on eBay for $500 and a week later they find it in a store for normal retail. At this point if you don't accept returns they can go on eBay and say item wasn't received as described and force you to return it with you paying return shipping.

In theory they could say the Joycons were missing and keep them and mail you back the Switch or worse. Think about it can you prove they weren't? You'd have to literally open the box on camera unpack everything then pack it all back up then box it and drive it to the mailing place and drop it off all on an uninterrupted video. to prove that meaning you also couldn't sell it as new if you opened the box. and even that video might not save you.
I know I remember when you told me not to use eBay