Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm still shocked that they screwed up Star Fox though. They could have made a Star Fox 64 w/ online multiplayer. They could have space shooting elements mixed with on-foot missions (Star Fox Adventure) and made it an epic game. Now we won't see another Star Fox game in at least 10 years.
Star Fox zero didn't have multiplayer? Huh?????

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Yo these carrying cases I'm looking at on Amazon are fukking ugly. I'm regretting not getting BoTW Master edition.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I want this and a Pro Controller but both are sold out. I waited too long.

Skinomi® TechSkin - Nintendo Switch Screen Protector + Silver Carbon Fiber Full Body Skin / Front & Back Wrap Clear Film / Ultra HD and Anti-Bubble Shield

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
http://gamingbolt.com/two-hours-with...-on-the-system

The first time I laid my eyes on the Nintendo Switch, at Nintendo’s Switch and Play event in Toronto last week, I fell in love with it. It was hard not to- it looked like a slick, desirable, extremely well made piece of kit, with excellent finish, and a gorgeous screen dominating the visage. Picking the Switch up just further reinforced the notion of this being some high end tech gadget made for adults- gone was the detestable glossy finish, gone were the buttons that actually rattled in their casing on the Wii U, gone was the low quality screen that dominated the Wii U Gamepad and the Nintendo 3DS, gone was the cheap resistive film that Nintendo stuck with for the longest time, instead of adapting the modern capacitive standard- no, the Nintendo Switch feels like a high end product, a fabulous gaming tablet that seems to justify its asking price the minute you pick it up.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/02/06/nintendo-switch-hands-on-impressions-from-8-ign-staff-members

NINTENDO-SWITCH-2.png

Man the Wii U looks like a god damn behemoth next to the sleek Switch.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Ah shyt these nikkas gonna release different kinds of joycons. Maybe I should hold off on buying more.

The 8 Most Interesting Things Nintendo Told Us About Switch

"Whereas people who have been traditionally Nintendo handheld gamers, they may buy Nintendo Switch and then for example, if a new version were to come out later, then maybe they would decide to upgrade to that. Or, for example, because you can take the Joy-Con off the system, then I guess that leaves open the possibility of something else that might get attached. There's obviously a lot of different developments that we could look at from that perspective as well."

"Because you can remove the controllers from the system, it opens up a lot of possibilities for expansion of what you're able to do with the controllers or what you're able to connect to the system," says Koizumi. "I'm sure a lot of people have lots of different ideas about what might potentially get connected to the system, and perhaps suddenly one day, we'll just pop up and say, 'Hey, now there's this', though I can't give you any examples right now.'"