Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Switch about to crush the buildings. Let's kept it a 100.

Coli hated and overheated as usual and now everyone like :leon: as more details drop.

I guess nintendo should have had a better presentation but I was copping either way so I ain't care :manny:
Everyone was thinking long term...and were still thinking long term. We will see how things are come Q2 of 2018 when everyone is over super mario odyssey

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Everyone was thinking long term...and were still thinking long term. We will see how things are come Q2 of 2018 when everyone is over super mario odyssey
They said that they're gonna drop consistent Piff instead of Piff in the first year then fall off.

They said that was part of the reason the Wii U flipped.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I didn't pre order. I want to get it sometime next month thou. shyt will mad comfy on the road playing BOTW. Gonna give some time in my own right before getting other games like ARMS aka You Can Get These Hands and Sonic Mania.

Then I can go into getting MK8 deluxe and other mid season games. I'm mostly looking forward to Splatoon and the new Mario thou.

Mario back had me chocking up a bit. :mjcry:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They said that they're gonna drop consistent Piff instead of Piff in the first year then fall off.

They said that was part of the reason the Wii U flipped.

I remain unconvinced. The first year will have 4 big games (i.e.: Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Zelda, Mario Odyssey) while the rest of the library will consist of low budget indie games, shovelware, and inferior ports. If the Switch has the same software output as the 3DS then it's golden. Every time I go to gamatsu.com there's a new 3DS game coming out. It's a very active, and well supported platform with games literally coming out every week. The PS1 was like this. I don't get why Nintendo can't do that with their consoles.

Ronald

Daps
retro not doing metroid, those leakers were saying its been given to another studio

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
My boyfriend was able to play BOTW at Pax South; all he could talk about was how extremely big the world was, as well as how beautiful the game is. The Youtube videos don't do it justice. Can't wait for March 3rd.
This who I think it is. Yeah it is.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i know most of this shyt is prob rights related but they cant tell they dont know there's a demand for a

new 007 (remaster it idgaf)
diddy kong racing (it can co exist with mk8)
waverace
conkers bad fur day
new banjo
new perfect dark
new turok
another donkey kong game
metriod
new yoshis island
super mario rpg sequel
new turtles in time
f zero
starfox
kirby
a new pokemon open word game with final fantasy elements
and we should get two zelda's this go around

and shyt take a chance on reviving their old games that never got another sequel after nes like

master blaster
startropics

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I see Yooka Laylee doing well on Switch and hopefully gets that team back with Nintendo again