tnTD4A6.jpg

The portability
tnTD4A6.jpg

The versatility
tnTD4A6.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Look at all the people rescheduling their flights cause of the Switch. I also rescheduled one too. Glad I ain't the only one.

My favorite comment:

"My pregnant sister is coming in to visit on the 4th for a gender reveal party. The kid isn't even here yet and it's inconveniencing the shyt out of me."

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I considered sumper mario 3d world in that spot...but I wont argue the man himself
he implies that galaxy and 3D series are for noobs
honestly though galaxy 2 has some serious difficulty when doing the challenges.

Cliff Notes:

Shigeru Miyamoto said this game will be harder than previous 3D Mario games since it's made for core gamers. He said he already gave fans plenty of easy games, the latest being Super Mario Run. He said that Super Mario 64 camera and open world was inspired by letting a hamster run around his room. He said they tried different Mario gameplay after Sunshine because fans complained about the joystick camera. He said now that fans are used to joystick camera with the easier Mario games they made afterwards, they can now get back to the roots of Mario Sunshine hardcore type gameplay (excluding the water tank). He said that the joycon controllers will show that Odyssey has perfected the camera and controls for a 3D Open World Mario game more than any Mario game before it.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
for all the ppl that said nintendo trash this switch is sure fukkin hard to get...best buy had pre orders up and thy were gone within seconds...of course i was sleep (literally...i was sleeping)but still :what: dont they want everybody who wants one to have one

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
for all the ppl that said nintendo trash this switch is sure fukkin hard to get...best buy had pre orders up and thy were gone within seconds...of course i was sleep (literally...i was sleeping)but still :what: dont they want everybody who wants one to have one
The Neon one sold out quick the other one was up for a bit. I didn't bother preordering cause they probably would have canceled my original.