Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Just saw the super bowl ad.

Man, not good. Nintendo is still going HARD after that motion control crowd :snoop:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Showcasing a feature in a upcoming system is a bad move IMO.
it's not. it's what they did with the previous two systems. only difference is people actually know the switch is a new system, and not some oddball peripheral to the original wii like most people assumed he Wii-u was.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its a superbowl commercial tho, it needs to show off as many gimmicks as possible seeing as that's the most eye's it'll every reach at one time more than likely.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Man i ain't buying no fukking game cartridges. That shyt is looking to get lost. I'm over that phase in gaming. Gonna cancel my Zelda preorder and download that shyt instead.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I bought a usb-c cord and 200gb card at walmart.

I'll keep my Zelda gamestop cartridge preorder and paint it gold (LOL) and any other game I buy will be digital.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
if they wanna replicate wii sales, that's how you do it.

Showcasing a feature in a upcoming system is a bad move IMO.

/sarcasm

it's not. it's what they did with the previous two systems. only difference is people actually know the switch is a new system, and not some oddball peripheral to the original wii like most people assumed he Wii-u was.

Read my post again.

Man i just woke up lol

Its a superbowl commercial tho, it needs to show off as many gimmicks as possible seeing as that's the most eye's it'll every reach at one time more than likely.

Man i ain't buying no fukking game cartridges. That shyt is looking to get lost. I'm over that phase in gaming. Gonna cancel my Zelda preorder and download that shyt instead.

I'll keep my Zelda gamestop cartridge preorder and paint it gold (LOL) and any other game I buy will be digital.
iphone-2g.jpg

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

I got a usb c already...whats it do for this thing? Also how do u charge it when its not docked so u can play it and charge it?