Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
20/30 a year isn't too bad...still bullshyt with what we know so far...but at least it isn't 50/year.

I'm not really an online/MP gamer but if it's needed to access anything online, I'll begrudgingly pay.
It's not a bad price even if it was $50. The yearly fees make it easier for Nintendo to support online features such as multiplayer or downloads of classic games.

---

Nintendo currently "studies" VR and will add VR to Switch once they figure out how users can play for hours without problems. I wonder who will make the goggles? Nintendo, Nvidia or a 3rd party. Dope...VR Zelda...

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Nintendo currently "studies" VR and will add VR to Switch once they figure out how users can play for hours without problems. I wonder who will make the goggles? Nintendo, Nvidia or a 3rd party. Dope...VR Zelda...

where are you getting this from?

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I've been reposting news from the Switch reddit this whole time homie Nintendo Switch • /r/NintendoSwitch

Plus, that's not even the first time VR has been mentioned. They talked about it after the Jan 13th reveal.

exactly where I've been going this whole time too. Really good community on that particular section of Reddit.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Switch about to crush the buildings. Let's kept it a 100.

Coli hated and overheated as usual and now everyone like :leon: as more details drop.

I guess nintendo should have had a better presentation but I was copping either way so I ain't care :manny:

The one thing truly dont fukk with is voice chat being a smartphone app. I really REALLY hope that's optional and not mandatory.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Switch about to crush the buildings. Let's kept it a 100.

Coli hated and overheated as usual and now everyone like :leon: as more details drop.

I guess nintendo should have had a better presentation but I was copping either way so I ain't care :manny:

eh...still cautiously optimistic...hoping for the best but not 100% invested yet.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
The one thing truly dont fukk with is voice chat being a smartphone app. I really REALLY hope that's optional and not mandatory.
Yes that's ass.
But I'm getting this just for the exclusives and I will use my Xbox One for multiplayer games but I can understand where you are coming from

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
All the commercials and marketing here in the U.S. have been much better than the shyt I saw coming out of Japan.

I'm still waiting until the Holiday season. I'll cop like 5-6 games and :banderas:
US & European Marketing has been on point. Japan was responsible for that big presentation that didn't go over great