Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
You must've never seen the bundle huh?

I almost copped it once.
i mean i had mario kart 8 on the wii u the day it dropped i just never knew it did 8 milly i aint surprised but i am surprised i stopped playin it right before the first dlc came out

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Switch versions of Smash and Super Mario Maker are %100 happening. No way is Nintendo letting them get lost on the Wii U, hell it's part of the reason why those games are on the 3DS.
Nintendo is probably waiting for E-3 or a Treehouse to announce it. The new president plays his cards close to his chest. For example, yesterday he said that Splatoon 2 and ARMS could be launch titles but holding them back so that there isn't huge gaps between first party games unlike the Wii-U.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Pro Controller back up for pre-order order on Best Buy. Shipping only though so I'll wait till launch day in store.

Nintendo - Pro Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch

One other thing, all I've heard is very good things about Fast RMX. It will be like the new Wipeout. So if you like Wipeout, pick it up
TMI

fukk I want to preorder one now but I gotta wait until I can add money to my card. I went to Vegas yesterday and won enough money playing computer Blackjack so I could buy some Switch accessories but the gym decided to charge my card for two months of membership for two people :wow:

Can't do shyt at the airport right now.

I'm canceling my membership I don't even go to the gym.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nintendo's online will be $20/30 a year.

Im ok with this.:leon:

I expected they were going to start of cheap but if this thing takes off and they invest into good infrastructure best believe they raising the price. But I highly doubt that will happen anytime soon.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
20/30 a year isn't too bad...still bullshyt with what we know so far...but at least it isn't 50/year.

I'm not really an online/MP gamer but if it's needed to access anything online, I'll begrudgingly pay.