Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The Nintendo's Switch is on track to make half a billion on launch (not including games and accessories) and that's only based off their initial 2 million units shipped. Japan has bought 80% of the initial shipment.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You know.. I think I'm just going to get one. $300 ain't shyt for a brand new console. :yeshrug:
I really like how innovative this console is. :yeshrug:
If nothing else, everyone that has actually had hands on time with the hardware has been raving about it. Even skeptics. I think most will probably want to wait until Holiday season when there will likely be a bundle and Mario Odyssey will be out and then there should be a healthy line up of first party titles for 2018

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
If nothing else, everyone that has actually had hands on time with the hardware has been raving about it. Even skeptics. I think most will probably want to wait until Holiday season when there will likely be a bundle and Mario Odyssey will be out and then there should be a healthy line up of first party titles for 2018

Even if they don't have any good games.. they have me sold on the tech. Being able to whip it around like a game boy and pull out two sticks for MP action at any minute is dope af to me.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Today Nintendo's CEO said they increased production of the switch due to the overwhelming amount of preorders in order to meet demand. There are now about 100 confirmed titles.

the lineup for the first 2 years is strong imo. plus they still have donkey kong, super mario bros, new super smash, pokemon, pikmin, bayonetta, monster hunter, animal crossing, kirby, yoshi and starfox :banderas: and you know they're gonna have new spin-offs like they did with mario maker and captain toad:noah:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
the lineup for the first 2 years is strong imo. plus they still have donkey kong, super mario bros, new super smash, pokemon, pikmin, bayonetta, monster hunter, animal crossing, kirby, yoshi and starfox :banderas: and you know they're gonna have new spin-offs like they did with mario maker and captain toad:noah:
The Wii was a Fluke, the Wii-U a Mistake. The Switch? Master Plan.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Nintendo just said the Switch won't replace the 3DS and is not it's competition. Yeah fukking right. The choice between 720p vs 240p Mario is obvious. Mufukas gonna be trading in their 3DS and games for a Switch.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Nintendo's Switch is on track to make half a billion on launch (not including games and accessories) and that's only based off their initial 2 million units shipped. Japan has bought 80% of the initial shipment.

How much did the Wii U sell when it first came out?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Super Bowl commercial.

Extended version.

Imagine Dragons on the soundtrack. They're huge Nintendo fans. Great commercial but I wish they had showed 4 player spit-screen and gameplay with two people using a set of joycons between them.