Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This video shows the Nintendo Switch in comparison to other gaming controllers and portable devices. He rotates and disconnects the joycons from the Switch as well. It's a long video but I liked some of the shots at the end.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I really gotta get my hands on the controller (thing u attach joy cons to) to see if coping a pro is worth it....it may not be until mario kart, which will almost certanly be better with the pro

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
It looks like theres gonna be a shortage at launch. If I can make a 100 or more at launch I might sell mine and buy another later on. Anyone else thinking about doing that ?

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
It looks like theres gonna be a shortage at launch. If I can make a 100 or more at launch I might sell mine and buy another later on. Anyone else thinking about doing that ?
Yes I pre-ordered an extra one but an extra hundred dollars ain't shyt....I want 200 or more... that is if I am selling it on eBay

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I really gotta get my hands on the controller (thing u attach joy cons to) to see if coping a pro is worth it....it may not be until mario kart, which will almost certanly be better with the pro
From first impressions, most seem to feel the joycons inside theach grip is pretty close to equal with the Pro controller. Pro controller has way bigger buttons though, so if you prefer nice big buttons get the pro. If you don't care maybe get your hand on the grip first.
I'm gonna buy a pro if only cause it's the cheapest option for real local multiplayer.

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
Yes I pre-ordered an extra one but an extra hundred dollars ain't shyt....I want 200 or more... that is if I am selling it on eBay

Ive heard bad things about Ebay on here recently how buyers can easily fukk you over I dont think I wanna mess with them