Nintendo Switch Official Thread

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
The Switch better be usb-c every thing. I'm still mad at Nintendo having a GameCube connection instead of a USB on the Super Smash Bros Controller that was rerelease.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
And they had a different cable for the Tablet and the prob controller.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The pro controller is still sold out. :wtf:

Maybe the anticipation for this is bigger than anybody thought :ld:

I bought the charging switch bullshyt controller (which shoulda been part of the goddamn system to begin with :beli:), but I really want the pro controller to play with Zelda. I guess I'll wait for day one and then hope my Best Buy has the controllers in stock. That price though, :whew: Nintendo is cashing out.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Maybe the anticipation for this is bigger than anybody though :ld:

I bought the charging switch bullshyt controller (which shoulda been part of the goddamn system to begin with :beli:), but I really want the pro controller to play with Zelda. I guess I'll wait for day one and then hope my Best Buy has the controllers in stock. That price though, :whew: Nintendo is cashing out.
shyt sold out on best buy website in like an hour :martin:

It's gotta be there with the games on day one. At least I'm counting on that

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
C3LHgHPUYAAmV3W.jpg:orig
C3LHgHRVMAQf89V.jpg:orig

C3LHqCXVMAAC6zM.jpg:orig
C3LHqCWUkAAZWqn.jpg:orig

C3LHwZpVYAAflet.jpg:orig
C3LHwZrUEAASm-J.jpg:orig

C3LH2AwUoAAJr1B.jpg:orig
C3LH2AyUoAAs6B-.jpg:orig

C3LIGxiUEAIEcQs.jpg:orig
C3LIGxiUEAEQwnN.jpg:orig

C3LIM8sVYAATJu7.jpg:orig
C3LIM8sVYAErd6-.jpg:orig

C3LIZzFUoAEpLu0.jpg:orig
C3LIZzGUEAAJB0L.jpg:orig

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
not too surprised you can multiplayer w/o internet if you have switches in the same vicinity...you could do that shyt w/ the DS

Yep, you could even play off of one cartridge for certain games in a limited capacity. Mario Kart DS let you play with 2 DS's off one cart but the person without a cart could only use Shy Guy

yeah...wish more games utilized that feature..was nice to use.
8 player multiplayer with only one switch, is possible. don't know which game tho.
Family fun – Nintendo Switch™ Official Site – Parental controls, family gaming

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
You have to update system in order to use microsdxc cards. Microsdhc only goes up to 32GB. Really no quality difference between it and microsdxc which allows you to have larger capacity. All that matters is write speed. I understand that part of this is about preventing piracy....but I want to play emulated games! I don't want to carry around game cards though either. I'll probably cancel my Zelda cartridge preorder and just download it instead and use 2 different 32gb microsdhc. One for legal games the other for emulation.

Problem is when there is an update to detect and block emulation, hacking etc, what if I can't play my downloaded title? Would it be as simple as only play emulated games while the internet is off, and using the hacked rom? then when wanting to play downloaded titles, take out the microsdhc, put a diff one in? will the downloaded titles let you choose where its stored? would i still end up needing gamecards anyway due to piracy detection? dilemma dilemma.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
You have to update system in order to use microsdxc cards. Microsdhc only goes up to 32GB. Really no quality difference between it and microsdxc which allows you to have larger capacity. All that matters is write speed. I understand that part of this is about preventing piracy....but I want to play emulated games! I don't want to carry around game cards though either. I'll probably cancel my Zelda cartridge preorder and just download it instead and use 2 different 32gb microsdhc. One for legal games the other for emulation.

Problem is when there is an update to detect and block emulation, hacking etc, what if I can't play my downloaded title? Would it be as simple as only play emulated games while the internet is off, and using the hacked rom? then when wanting to play downloaded titles, take out the microsdhc, put a diff one in? will the downloaded titles let you choose where its stored? would i still end up needing gamecards anyway due to piracy detection? dilemma dilemma.
how do u know the switch is gonna be able to play emulators and roms ?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

What's wrong with carrying cartridges? Most carrying cases for handhelds have slots for cartridges. My Vita case (the official Sony one) holds like 20 games or something.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
What's wrong with carrying cartridges? Most carrying cases for handhelds have slots for cartridges. My Vita case (the official Sony one) holds like 20 games or something.
don't care bout cases since ill upgrade to a switch lite anyway, whenever that is

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

Maybe the anticipation for this is bigger than anybody thought :ld:

Not buying one of those, just going to get the charging power grip. See no need to get a pro controller and you already have the charging grip:yeshrug: