Nintendo Switch Official Thread

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Nah Etika is a bit loud but the worst isn't him, it's this other big bowling ball mouthed dude that be fukking ridiculous.

Dude is fukking obnoxious.

I know about him. Can't watch either of them honestly. shyt is maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad cringey.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Nail in Wii-U's coffin complete. Replaced by Switch. They lied when they said it wouldn't replace the Wii-U.

ipl7y8qm4dby.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Older generations who bought the Wii to play with it for themselves as well as with their children really helped propel sales for the Wii. The motion controls and Wii Sports and dance games made it more successful than Sony and Microsoft's consoles.

The Wii-U could've continued capitlizing on this if only they had changed its name to something different and advertised it more clearly. Just the name itself was a royal fukk up. 3 years ago my mom wanted to get a Wii to play Zumba I asked her to get the Wii-U instead, she came back with the Wii, I was mad af cause I wanted to play Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge. She said oh well they both play Zumba its the same thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if that same demographic will think Switch is the successor to the first Wii, sales would be high af.

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
fukk the haters, I can't wait to get my free switch. I am looking forward to it.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Older generations who bought the Wii to play with it for themselves as well as with their children really helped propel sales for the Wii. The motion controls and Wii Sports and dance games made it more successful than Sony and Microsoft's consoles.

The Wii-U could've continued capitlizing on this if only they had changed its name to something different and advertised it more clearly. Just the name itself was a royal fukk up. 3 years ago my mom wanted to get a Wii to play Zumba I asked her to get the Wii-U instead, she came back with the Wii, I was mad af cause I wanted to play Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge. She said oh well they both play Zumba its the same thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if that same demographic will think this is the successor to the first Wii, sales would be high af.

I think the Switch is equally confusing to non-gamers. They're not sure if it's a console or a handheld or what. Nintendo needs to advertise the motion control aspect more if they want to recapture that Wii crowd. (and lower the price)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm regretting choosing grey over neon red/blue :mjcry:
same here too breh. I was just thinking about that. All grey looks good with the rest of my components, but the red/blue joints look nice too. Oh well. I'll probably give my Switch to my bro after Mario comes out and get a new one (he's still in college and can't afford the tech I can. I gotta help him out. He's my brother :manny:). This time it'll be red/blue

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm regretting choosing grey over neon red/blue :mjcry:

I was gonna get the regular grey but my brother convinced me to get the neon red/blue just before I pre-ordered. Glad he did cause the neon red/blue looks clean as fukk in all the hand on videos I've seen :banderas:

same here too breh. I was just thinking about that. All grey looks good with the rest of my components, but the red/blue joints look nice too. Oh well. I'll probably give my Switch to my bro after Mario comes out and get a new one (he's still in college and can't afford the tech I can. I gotta help him out. He's my brother :manny:). This time it'll be red/blue
That'll be the end of the year. I think there will probably be more colors available by then. Developers have been showing off the Dev kits which have all black joycons.
Wonder if we'll get the old N64/GBC transparent colors at some point too.