Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This is the first confirmed link of Switch and Zelda by the Nintendo French site, 4 months ago.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So you don't need an app for matchmaking or lobbys

Phone app is not needed for switch matchmaking.

people (neogaf) were complaining about having to use an app, shyt went 100+ pages :laff:

bet you don't need it for voice/party chat either
this is why we wait for info before overreacting
A lot of that is Nintendo's fault though. They were (and still are) super vague about the details of what that app entails. I'm pretty sure you will need it for voice chat though. I'm still on a wait and see approach

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A lot of that is Nintendo's fault though. They were (and still are) super vague about the details of what that app entails. I'm pretty sure you will need it for voice chat though. I'm still on a wait and see approach

Yeah they really gotta start talking now, the Switch is coming out in less than a month now and they're STILL keeping us in the dark about important details.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
So you don't need an app for matchmaking or lobbys

Phone app is not needed for switch matchmaking.

people (neogaf) were complaining about having to use an app, shyt went 100+ pages :laff:

bet you don't need it for voice/party chat either
this is why we wait for info before overreacting
I just appreciate the fact that you can have multiplayer between Switches without requiring Wi-Fi connection to a router. i'm good on that. i can beat someone's ass anywhere.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
not too surprised you can multiplayer w/o internet if you have switches in the same vicinity...you could do that shyt w/ the DS
Yep, you could even play off of one cartridge for certain games in a limited capacity. Mario Kart DS let you play with 2 DS's off one cart but the person without a cart could only use Shy Guy