Nintendo Switch Official Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I missed out on the preorders :snoop:

Amazon was supposed to email me when it was available to preorder but of course they never did :martin:
If you were waiting on that email by the time you got it they would have been sold out. Always check Best Buy. They usually go up online the same day as console reveals within hours. You can do store pickup.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If you were waiting on that email by the time you got it they would have been sold out. Always check Best Buy. They usually go up online the same day as console reveals within hours. You can do store pickup.
This is what I did. It was up for a while too cause my bank rejected the order at first.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Anybody peep that full interview from wired?

Reggie on some :troll: shyt hard body

http://www.wired.com/2017/01/reggie-fils-aime-nintendo-interview/
Nintendo’s online service for Switch will charge a monthly fee and one of the incentives is one free classic game “per month.” Does that mean you lose access to that game after a month?

Reggie Fils-Aime: Correct. It means that essentially you’ve got access to that game for a period of time, and then after the month there’s a new selection. You’ll have the opportunity to buy it, but [after] that month we’ve moved on to another game.

I think it would be helpful maybe to step back. Because I think it’s important there’s an understanding of the bigger vision. The bigger vision is that we are going to provide an overall online service, subscription-based, that not only will capture the multiplayer opportunity, but also the voice chat capability that we’re going to provide through a global app. We think that that’s just as important as access to Virtual Console content.

The reason for that is, it continues to reinforce our commitment to online, and do so in a way that will enable the consumer to enjoy their Nintendo Switch and to still be able to play those connected experiences—like Splatoon, like Kart, like fill in the blank—while they’re on the go. Instead of having some sort of bulky gamer headset, you’ll be able to do it right off your smartphone, put in your earbuds that you use for your standard mobile device. We think that’s a pretty sweet solution. That’s part of the overall opportunity that we see in a subscription service.

:mjlol:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Nintendo details Switch's Online Service

Available from March is a free trial of service's ‘Online Play’ functionality, which will let gamers who have a Nintendo Account play “compatible co-op and competitive games online” for free, at least until the paid branch of the service launches at the end of the year.

I'm aware of their shytty rental service. But knowing Nnitendo, ain't shyt gonna be ready.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so let me ask this since nintendo is charging for online will that mean you have to pay online fee for Wii u or will they discontinue wii u's online service?