Nintendo Switch Official Thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
All this is besides the fact that my actual point is Nintendo still targets the same audiences today that they targeted back then. They still make Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong and the same sorts of games in the same franchises are still in production today. It isn't Nintendo that's changed in who they target it's the rest of the industry.
But what UR missing is that SNES also had a lot of 3rd party support and games for everybody. Yes. They had Mario n all that shyt. But they also had the best console version of Mortal Kombat 2 as well. They had shyt like Killer Instinct as well. SNES was basically the last time when they had an unbelievable amount of content. I honestly don't even know what u tryna argue at this point.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
No, wii was and before that nDS
:what: nikka majority of the Wii catalog was shovelware and gimmick shyt. shyt was a casual console. And we not counting handhelds. SNES was the last console Nintendo made where u can only have that and not feel like u severely missing out. The Wii wasn't in competition with Xbox and PlayStation.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:what: nikka majority of the Wii catalog was shovelware and gimmick shyt. shyt was a casual console. And we not counting handhelds. SNES was the last console Nintendo made where u can only have that and not feel like u severely missing out. The Wii wasn't in competition with Xbox and PlayStation.
Wii had lots of great games. You just have to sift through the bs to get to it.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you talking about the system using cartridges? Cause then you'd be dead wrong. Flash media surpassed discs a long time ago. The fact that none of the games need to install and you don't have to manage storage space if you only buy physical copies, unlike PS4 and XB1 is an advantage

Sorry I misspoke, not the medium, the size.

32gb is a joke at this day and age.

Wii had lots of great games. You just have to sift through the bs to get to it.

Wii U lineup was better than the Wii's tbh

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
got a feelin switch gonna be hacked very soon. and emulators pop up online

crazy thing is, Zelda will probably run better via emulation in 4k on pc than on switch

Wii and Wii U was hacked, this system definitely getting that homebrew treatment. That is going to solve a few issues, but the casual users not hacking anything.

I'm going to evaluate this system for a year, and see what games come out and if the price drops. If I do, it's 100% portable status. I would never plug that shyt to my TV.

Probably late news, but Nintendo said they are listening when it comes to Metroid and Mother 3. If Metroid comes out, I'm talking real Metroid, I'll cop this system and their overpriced accessories in a heartbeat.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's not a genuine advantage.
HDD will always beat Flash because it's WAY, WAY cheaper.
You try getting 4tb's of flash memory for $130 and you'll be waiting quite a while.
The average ps4/xbone/pc user can head to best buy/target/wal mart cop one and be
set for a while.
I was talking as someone who pretty much only ever buys physical copies of games. For me, I will pretty much never need to ever buy more memory than what is on the console. I'll likely get a micro SD card anyway as there's probably some digital only games I'll want but I'll never want anywhere near 2 TB. With my Xbox, I have, I think 8 physical games and 1 digital and my hard drive is already full. I already need to start deleting games or get an external.
Again, I'm only talking as someone who almost exclusively buys physical copies. If you like digital, yeah, it's not good.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Thought this was :ohhh: and :mjlol: at the same time.

Xe0x0ZA.jpg

The best part is nfans used to shyt on the Vita's design now the switch is the best shyt since slice bread. Everything they hated the vita for switch took to a step further. It's crazy to me peoples opinions change based on whatever their corporate overlord is selling:hhh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nintendo should make this shyt into a phone .
That is compatible with every network at this 3 dollar price point and make bread.

Why play with it when you can own the shyt,....
All you need is a top notch media player, a Nintendo theme based mascot messenger and you gucci.
Off the peach and daisy style messenger and shyt you could win the female market.
If I could get the new Zelda on my phone and it connected to my tv with that controller. Plus a second controller just as small.
It takes kids and every market to the next level.
Plus, you undercut every competitor with the price as well.
While fitting a need and making gaming next level for the market permeation given the present market.
They simply could do this by just saying it is a phone and text messenger too.
It fits right unto the nickelodeon homepage kids are rabid about and the mom pacifier market areas well. Where the product is in little kids wheel houses as well.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The best part is nfans used to shyt on the Vita's design now the switch is the best shyt since slice bread. Everything they hated the vita for switch took to a step further. It's crazy to me peoples opinions change based on whatever their corporate overlord is selling:hhh:

To be fair the Vita is a great handheld. The problem is that Sony has no idea what to do in the handheld department and couldn't care less about improving it.

That and the 3DS has Pokemon and Monster Hunter and the Vita has........Digimon?:ld:

Edit: Oh it had Persona 4 Golden and God Eater.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Stop lying about 2:48 in they talk about it. minor split second dips rarely otherwise 30fps.

If I can run around with link and fight all day long,...I am there.

From watching this is the Zelda you dreamed about and I do not think I can miss it.
Maybe other gamers don't value Zelda but the goat game is needed from me as a fix at least three times a year.
I bet the first and second Zelda and snes Zelda at least once a year.
So, this just makes it like wow,...I may have to cop.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wii and Wii U was hacked, this system definitely getting that homebrew treatment. That is going to solve a few issues, but the casual users not hacking anything.

I'm going to evaluate this system for a year, and see what games come out and if the price drops. If I do, it's 100% portable status. I would never plug that shyt to my TV.

Probably late news, but Nintendo said they are listening when it comes to Metroid and Mother 3. If Metroid comes out, I'm talking real Metroid, I'll cop this system and their overpriced accessories in a heartbeat.

If metroid is that garbage ass first person, fukk metroid.

Art Barr

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Stop lying about 2:48 in they talk about it. minor split second dips rarely otherwise 30fps.

It's also a demo, not the full retail release. Maybe the retail release runs the exact same, better or worse but you really can't judge how a game will run from a demo. Who knows how early in development that demo was created?