Nintendo suing the creators of Switch Emulator Yuzu

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Stuff like this is interesting to me and I use Yuzu alot cause I play HDR on my PC (Smash ultimate mod) so i def wanted to know what's the outcome of all of this. Digging into the discord/reddit/twitter came across alot of stuff.

Seems other emulator teams been were warning Yuzu they were getting to big headed. Supposedly a ex yuzu dev has been releasing the pay wall pateron builds for free under "Pineapple Yuzu" because he never agreed that Yuzu should be behind a paywall

430101609_3556563061276675_7067176244559359081_n.jpg

o4seflcjkdmc1.png

It is. Which is why at the end of the day nothing really changes for the end user. Just a wake up call to anyone tryna make a profit off emulation. I fully expect both Citra and Yuzu to be rebranded and continue development.
:dead: holy fukk
BAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA :russ:
I got myself a modded switch this doesn't affect me at all really, but this is just fukking hillarious
I don't think we ever saw the VBA No$gba or Snes or project 64 people get hounded by Nintendo like this(back when I enjoyed emulation on my pc as a kid)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I got myself a modded switch this doesn't affect me at all really, but this is just fukking hillarious
I don't think we ever saw the VBA No$gba or Snes or project 64 people get hounded by Nintendo like this(back when I enjoyed emulation on my pc as a kid)
because those emulators were smart enough to distance themselves from the actual ROMs. I remember they would front like they made the emulator for 'homebrew games' :mjlol:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Isn’t atmosphere a switch mod? They had to stop working on that…

Edit: never mind

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Well they did do a good job on citra
I installed it on my M2 Macbook pro to try(probably finna end up playing a lot of it and finish it lmao since I never played it just OG Saphire on my pc when I was a kid lol) Alpha Saphire since the Switch can’t really run 3DS games
Nintendo why the fukk aren’t these 3DS pokemon games ported to the switch :beli:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
When I was just about to get a Steam Deck :francis:

Is it available somewhere or a good alternative?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
When I was just about to get a Steam Deck :francis:

Is it available somewhere or a good alternative?

Yes u can still download yuzu just do a google search. You have to manually add it to steam deck yourself though as they took it out of emudeck already. But yes it still works.

Ryujinx is the alternative and is still baked into emudeck.