Nintendo suing the creators of Switch Emulator Yuzu

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Good, they shouldn't be trying to emulate current hardware anyways.

I don't know why people think being unsatisfied with Nintendo's hardware gives them a right to illegally pirate their games. The entitlement of gamers is limitless.

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
I don’t think there’s much they can do to stop it

Yeah. Especially when they release new systems.

Stopping piracy literally is like cutting the head off a hydra

The demand for the free is too great and appealing. Every hacker wants the clout of pulling it off and feeding the people like a cyber-Robinhood

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I don't know why people think being unsatisfied with Nintendo's hardware gives them a right to illegally pirate their games. The entitlement of gamers is limitless.
This has been going on for 20 years nintendo isn't going to make a dent with this lawsuit.

Hackers are feeling justified too since they are now cutting off old eShops and making older games and libraries unattainable even if you spent your money on them.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This has been going on for 20 years nintendo isn't going to make a dent with this lawsuit.

Hackers are feeling justified too since they are now cutting off old eShops and making older games and libraries unattainable even if you spent your money on them.
I fully support piracy of games and consoles long out of production, it's the piracy of current games that I have an issue with. They leaking shyt that isn't even released yet? They're outta line for that, and whoever is responsible deserves to be milked dry in court for it.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

dudes trying to act like playing Switch games before they launch is "game preservation"

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
how they gonna make their hardware better than a PC?
It's really not about that, it's about making the games run better natively and also improving the ecosystem. Nintendo online is still the worst of the online services of the big 3, joycons suck and aren't a great control scheme, etc.

The only bonus of actually owning a switch is being able to make it portable, but now with steam deck you'd rather have that.

They need to find a way next go around to make the hardware more desirable.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
dudes trying to act like playing Switch games before they launch is "game preservation"
The main excuse I see them using is "I pirate games because the switch is weak, that's Nintendo's fault". They'd be stealing games even if the switch was the most powerful console.

I remember back in the day, we all knew we were stealing when we were pirating games, movies, and music. Now gamers act like they're entitled to pirate games.

The amount of people mad at microsoft for killing emulators on series x/s was insane. Like they didn't know they weren't supposed to be doing that in the first place.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fully support piracy of games and consoles long out of production, it's the piracy of current games that I have an issue with. They leaking shyt that isn't even released yet? They're outta line for that, and whoever is responsible deserves to be milked dry in court for it.
Yuzu didn’t leak the shyt. Pirates leaked the shyt. Plus you can do the same shyt on a hacked switch. Yuzu is just an emulator. Nintendo should really be attacking sites like ***** where links of rom files are provided.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
It's really not about that, it's about making the games run better natively and also improving the ecosystem. Nintendo online is still the worst of the online services of the big 3, joycons suck and aren't a great control scheme, etc.

The only bonus of actually owning a switch is being able to make it portable, but now with steam deck you'd rather have that.

They need to find a way next go around to make the hardware more desirable.
Or you can just not play their shyt lmao

Thread is wild. Folks saying they're wasting their time or even crazier saying it's their fault

They have every right to protect their IPs. And if they've got evidence this emulator either lead to or stirred enough buzz ending up with the game leaking before launch and lost money on over a million copies, I don't see how they lose the case tbh. It's obviously more than just 1 group but somebody's falling on the sword. And you have to pay for the emulator right, what are yall thinking of course they're getting sued and wiped off the map :heh:

I like Pokemon, I don't like Nintendo's shyt hardware. Guess what, didn't give Nintendo a dime for either game they put. Folks either need to do the same or face consequences