Nintendo discontinuing 3DS and Wii U eShop access in 2023

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cats that ain't bought shyt for these consoles in 10 years fake outraging that they won't be able to in the future.

I just bought a Wii disc, an original Wii disc, and bought one for wiiU.

If you want a game there's no reason you cant have it or get it.

I have a huge backlog of games I bought and haven't unwrapped and even a few I bought downloaded and haven't played.

But to be the person who's put no money down and are complaining....like them fools that got mad about Taco Bell cancelling the Mexican pizza. Haven't bought one in 2 decades and was like :fire:, I feel for the people that frequently bought them, but they're coming back.

People just don't like change.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Cats that ain't bought shyt for these consoles in 10 years fake outraging that they won't be able to in the future.

I just bought a Wii disc, an original Wii disc, and bought one for wiiU.

If you want a game there's no reason you cant have it or get it.

I have a huge backlog of games I bought and haven't unwrapped and even a few I bought downloaded and haven't played.

But to be the person who's put no money down and are complaining....like them fools that got mad about Taco Bell cancelling the Mexican pizza. Haven't bought one in 2 decades and was like :fire:, I feel for the people that frequently bought them, but they're coming back.

People just don't like change.
it reminds them how old they're getting

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just know Nintendo is gonna be the first to fire that shot and disable access to an entire console generation's games from being downloaded at all. Probably gonna be the Wii.

They probably already wanna do it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

These people are making the assumption Nintendo gives a damn. Nintendo couldn't care less about video game history. All they care about is finding new ways to exploit their customer base and squeeze them dry. Their tech and online systems may be way behind but they're the most advanced company in gaming at dikking their customers over.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
SEGA / Atlus Spring 2022 sale live on the Switch / 3DS eShops

Big sale if you are a SMT fan on 3ds.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers – $7.99 (was $19.99)
– Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker – $7.99 (was $19.99)
– Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked – $7.99 (was $19.99)
– Shin Megami Tensei IV – $7.99 (was $19.99)
– Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse – $8.99 (was $29.99)